If marriage AOS failed, will it affect family based green card?

dilu22

Hello,
Recently I have research a lot on this website and find it very helpful. I am going to have my AOS interview based on marriage this Friday.
I came with my family on E-1 visa.
Met my husband (USC) in 2009 and got married last year.
My parents went back to Asia last year because our E-1 expired.
I have a younger sister who is 22 and is US citizen. My parents and I all haven’t adjusted status to green card yet.
I used to work but because my working permit expired when my E-1 expired, so I am not working. I have filed AOS package three months ago and just got my new EAD and AP last week. The AOS interview came faster than I expected. I went with my husband last week to my lawyer to rehearsal the AOS interview. My lawyer said we don’t have enough photos. But the problem is, my husband hasn’t been working for a year and a half. (My uncle is my joint sponsor) He used to have quite a nice paying job. And after losing his job he couldn’t find anything near the old job and refuse to work and lived on his savings/ He has a bit of depression now and is very moody. Our relationship is quite rocky now cause money is tight. He promised the lawyer we will take more photos but then didn’t. He also refuses to practice the questions with me. He said let it be what it will be. I think he is losing his self esteem and always uses his citizenship to reconfirm his identity. He is Asian too. If the unemployment destroy our relationship I have nothing to do cause he doesn't want to save himself either.
The question is if I failed the first interview, and seeing his laziness now I think we definitely will fail the stoke interview, what is better to do if I don’t want to affect my record because my parents will eventually get a green card by my sister. And later on when my parents become US citizen they will help me get a green card. I heard if my AOS failed I cannot come back to US for ten years.
I was wondering what should I do or when should I stop if I don’t want this AOS failure to affect my future case. Advice appreciated! Thank you.

Merely having a failed marriage is NOT grounds to deny future immigration. The marriage would have to be declared a blatant fraud marriage for it to have negative consequences. Try a marriage counselor if there was a real spark to the relationship and you want to try to save it. Immigration case is secondary to that.