If employer under pay

Chhaya

Registered Users (C)
I am on EAD. I have 2 jobs, 1) sponsoring employer 2) another employer in other field. Now if my sponsoring employer pay me less than shown in labor and other employer employer pay me more, what will be my risks. Will there be any problems from uscis in adjucating my AOS?

PD - 5/03-EB3I
140 APP-12/06
485 ND 6/20/07

I am on EAD. I have 2 jobs, 1) sponsoring employer 2) another employer in other field. Now if my sponsoring employer pay me less than shown in labor and other employer employer pay me more, what will be my risks. Will there be any problems from uscis in adjucating my AOS?

PD - 5/03-EB3I
140 APP-12/06
485 ND 6/20/07

So this means you are not on the H1 and you are talking about green card LC salary. He has to comply to that salary only once the green card is approved. However you are eligible to get the Ac-21 benefits. So you can change the job onto second employer.
If it was LCA(H1) salary the situation would have beed different.

Thankyou tammy2.

Yes I am talking about GC labor. Also I am not leaving sponsoring employer, but just cutting hours. So do I have to file AC21 or not?

Thankyou tammy2.

Yes I am talking about GC labor. Also I am not leaving sponsoring employer, but just cutting hours.
So do I have to file AC21 or not?
--------------- if you are with sponsoring employer then no need of AC21but if you change employer then file AC21.

--------------