if Asylum FAIL, Can that person apply for EB-5 visa instead ?

purity

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have a question,

if someone try to get Asylum Status, and in the end got rejected (after several appeal),

will that person still be eligible to apply for EB-5 investment Visa ?

and while waiting for the I-526 petitions to get approved still stay in US and not get deported ?

and will they be able to get their I-526 petitions and later their conditional green card approve by Adjustment of Status,
or do they need to travel back to their homecountry (which pose danger and almost impossible to do) to get interview for their conditional green card in US embassy at their home country ?

I know that some of you will question, why that person do not try to get EB-5 investment visa in the first place,
and my answer is because that person thinks he have a very strong reason to get asylum,
and as we all know as soon as you got your asylum status approved, it is almost certain you will get your green card,
while EB-5 visa, even though you already got your conditional green card,
you will still have to wait 2 years and than need to prove more before you got full green card status,
and then you still have to wait another 3 years before you can get the money you invested back.

but of course if the asylum case fail, I want to know if EB-5 can work for him/her.

Thank you