Iap-66

Luci_merlion

Registered Users (C)
I've lost my IAP-66 from 2001 issued through a Work and Travel program. A friend of mine went to the program back home and was told that I was supossed to return the IAP when I returned in the country. I remember going back to the program, but I do not remember whether or not I gave them back the paper. Now, as far as I read on the internet the old IAP used to come with 4 pages-one white, one pink (mine), one yellow, and one green (to be kept by the Work and Program). Can anyone confirm this? This is because they said they could not find my paper, but if they also have their own copy, I want my friend to give it another try. Otherwise, they'll just give me a letter that I participated in the program.

Thank you so much!!

So, if worse comes to worse and I cannot get a copy of the IAP, can the DOS determine whether or not 212E applies to me based on a letter from the Work and Travel program i initially came with? The letter will state that I paid in program in full and did not receive any funding from the U.S. Government. I am so upset...I got married to my bf of 3 years who is a citizen and because I do not have this paper, I may not be able to adjust status :(

I think that if the letter is official and it indicates that it in fact was a work and travel program, DOS may take it into consideration.