I94 for kids

Lalala2701

Registered Users (C)
Hello

I'm a permanent resident and my 8 year old son came with me here on a tourist visa. He didn't receive an I94 just an entrance stamp. How do I know how long he is allowed to stay?

Thank you!

Thank you for your reply. When I was putting the information at that website, it did record his entry when I searched for his exits and entries history, however the I94 search returned no results. If they no longer issue the paper I94, how does one know the length they are allowed to stay without going on the website? Is it possible that children are not limited in time perhaps?...(My son is 8). Thanks!

Thank you for your reply. When I was putting the information at that website, it did record his entry when I searched for his exits and entries history, however the I94 search returned no results. If they no longer issue the paper I94, how does one know the length they are allowed to stay without going on the website? Is it possible that children are not limited in time perhaps?...(My son is 8). Thanks!
You mean when you do Get Most Recent I-94, there isn't one? Contact your nearest CBP deferred inspection office for assistance.

Children coming in on a visitor's visa equally get a limited time stay. If there's no record of his most recent entry, you need to contact your nearest CBP deferred inspection center and get that rectified ASAP. By the way, what was written on the the stamp that was put on his passport at the POE?