i864 help needed

nadiriqbal

Registered Users (C)
hi my house hold size is 4 and my annual income is 22000
my joint sponsor household size is 5 his annual income is 35000
so my question is uscis accept these combined incomes or every person has to match https://www.uscis.gov/i-864p like house hold size 4 needs $31,375 household size 5 $36,775
please help thank you

I am assuming that you are the petitioner. If your household income is enough for your household size you wouldn't be using a joint sponsor. If you are using a joint sponsor, your household income doesn't matter. Your income is not counted in your joint sponsor's household income, unless you are a "household member" of the joint sponsor (and if that were the case, they probably don't need to be a joint sponsor, and they can instead be your household member, so that your household income is enough). The joint sponsor's household income must be enough for their household size (which includes the immigrant(s)).

hi i am joint sponsor income they denied stating its low than the poverty line 5 person 47150
now my question is this my friend gave joint sponsor to 3 person past year and if i include him this year as joint sponser is uscis accept him his income is over 80000 thanks for your help