I751 and removal o conditions on 2 year GC

I am a US citizen. My husband came here under a k1 visa and we filed for his GC he received his 2 year GC June 2014. It is almost time to renew his GC for removal of conditions. We had a problem back in September of DV. He was charged with Class A misdemeanor in texas with time served and a small fine of $150. We are still living together and working things out. This was his first offense he had no previous criminal background. That night we had an argument back and forth and when police came they took pictures and pressed charges even though to wanted to drop them. They placed a retraining order but I asked for it to be removed and they did. We have a 16 month old and a baby on the way. He takes care of our son while I attend night classes. He has good credit and we have always filed taxes together. The only problem now is the one that we has. Any similar cases that filed for i751 and had success? What are the steps?

Class A misdemeanor domestic violence in Texas is punishable by up to a year in county jail. Even if your husband did not serve a sentence of 1 year in jail, as far as immigration is concerned, he has been convicted of an offense with a possible jail sentence of 1 year. That renders the DV offense as a crime involving moral turpitude. These types of crimes are deportable.

You need to consult an immigration lawyer who is also knowledgeable in criminal law before filing your I-751 removal of conditions application if you don't want your husband to all of a sudden be picked up for deportation.

Hello Everyone, I need help I Applied for remove the conditions on my green card on 1/23/2015 to California center

1/29/2015 Application received
1/30/2015 check cashed
2/18/2015 Bio
but since then no sign in a mail, is anyone in the same position , how long will it take to get resolved ! i made info pass on last February and they stamped my passport and they had nothing to say than the application is still pending and they have no further info about it!
On January 23rd 2016 i applied for N-400 when i became qualified , i did the biometric Feb 22nd , when i called them last week asking about both cases status they said each case has to be resolved separately unlike what my attorney told me that when i apply for N-400 and the -i-751 is still pending they will resolve both cases in the N-400 interview ! Please i need help , i am so exhausted from the waiting Game ! Thank you