i485-Traffic Citation (Speeding Tickets)

glennsen90

Hello, I'm filling out my i485 and in Part 8 Item number 25;

Have you EVER been arrested, cited, charged, or detained for any reason by any law enforcement official?

I have speeding tickets from 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2022(1 for each year) and for all of them I went through a traffic lawyer to amend/dispose the charges. Each of the fines were below $500 and they have been paid in full.

According to i485 instructions I do not have to provide evidence but how do I explain it in the additional information section(Part 14)?

Under Part 8 - Criminal Acts and Violations they mention to provide an explanation that includes;

Why you were cited:
Where you were cited:
When you were cited:
Outcome or disposition:

What would be a good explanation for outcome or disposition?

Hello, I'm filling out my i485 and in Part 8 Item number 25;

Have you EVER been arrested, cited, charged, or detained for any reason by any law enforcement official?

I have speeding tickets from 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2022(1 for each year) and for all of them I went through a traffic lawyer to amend/dispose the charges. Each of the fines were below $500 and they have been paid in full.

According to i485 instructions I do not have to provide evidence but how do I explain it in the additional information section(Part 14)?

Under Part 8 - Criminal Acts and Violations they mention to provide an explanation that includes;

Why you were cited:
Where you were cited:
When you were cited:
Outcome or disposition:

What would be a good explanation for outcome or disposition?
Thanks for being helpful to others