i485 Status Online

gandrud

Registered Users (C)
As some of you already know, I filed my i485 in December but when I check my case online it keeps showing "Acceptance".

I had my bio-metrics taken on December 10th and nothing changes on the USCIS website!

Is it normal? What should I do? How long should I wait after the bio-metrics?

Thank you so much!

it would stay in acceptance and move to decision in some days directly, for me it took 2 weeks to move to decision after finger print and one of my friend it took 3 1/2 weeks. i think, you should have a time frame of a month for decision in your mind, if your finger print results dont take long, you will have green card in hand in "30 plus minus 10 days". dont worry.

if you already passed the time frame i mentioned then it is due to name check or some thing fbi related thing,, and there is no time frame of that,, it could be from a day to a decade.

Hey Assyle, thank you so much! It's in ACCEPTANCE mode since my fingerprints in December. I called a friend yesterday and she told me that her GC process (Same Nebraska Office) was in the same stage until the day she got her green card.

I am ok...I did my fingerprints and I guess everything is normal otherwise USCIS would've sent me anything, right? If they didn't send me anything I dont need to be worried. I have a job and I travel all the time so the faster the better and more money in my account lol.

it would stay in acceptance and move to decision in some days directly, for me it took 2 weeks to move to decision after finger print and one of my friend it took 3 1/2 weeks. i think, you should have a time frame of a month for decision in your mind, if your finger print results dont take long, you will have green card in hand in "30 plus minus 10 days". dont worry.

if you already passed the time frame i mentioned then it is due to name check or some thing fbi related thing,, and there is no time frame of that,, it could be from a day to a decade.

did you recieve your GC?

As some of you already know, I filed my i485 in December but when I check my case online it keeps showing "Acceptance".

I had my bio-metrics taken on December 10th and nothing changes on the USCIS website!

Is it normal? What should I do? How long should I wait after the bio-metrics?

Thank you so much!

I am waiting for mine too. applied on feb 8th, 2013.
did you get yours?

FYI this is my timeline for my I485 request.

I applied for a GC based on asylum on December 18th. They requested a new birth certificate by January 30th and i sent it back to them by March 18th 2013. Yesterday June 7th 2013, i got a email and sms notifying me the Card Production ordered / decision of approval. So far my case has been taken 6 month including the 50 days delay in sending the new birth certificate requested by USCIS. / good luck to everyone.