I485 Approved (Long Wait is Finally Over)

Talukder

Registered Users (C)
AVM changed yesterday and found the good news. My I-485 got approved. My details are:
RD: 11/02/99
ND: 11/08/99
FP: 09/05/00
I-485 Approval: 2/15/01

I do not know dates for passport stamping yet. Will find out shortly after receiving the approval notice. Good Luck to you all. The pain will be over for everubody pretty shortly.

No Title

I did not get any RFE. Do you know by any chance how long is the wait to get the passport stamped after I-485 approval.

No Title

Could you please tell us your category as well?

Congratulations and enjoy your freedom!!!!

-Bosco

No Title

Yahoooooooooooo!
Seems like VSC is now onto 11/99 OTHER cases while also sending otu FPs to 10/99 India & China.

That\'s good news for all of us...especially myself (ND 01/2000 OTHER)

No Title

Does this mean that they are processing others and india/china separately? I thought once you apply for I485, there is no country distinction. I am among others too. RD: 06/29/2000 ND: Somewhere in July 2000 I believe.

Good luck... I hope you got your GC soon. *8)

-Bosco

No Title

My category was EB2. I do not think category makes a difference after I-485 application. I could be wrong though.

No Title

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ALL DOCUMENTS I NEED TO COLLECT TO FILE MY I-145

THANKS IN ADVANCE

No Title

I checked the AVM for my wife\'s case. Her I-485 was filed with mine. I found her case was not approved yet? Is it normal? i.e. COuld the AVM be not updated for her case? Please advice. I understand I will get the letter in a week for me.