I485 Approval question

niwdoer

Registered Users (C)
Dear all

I received email that my case status has changed to:

This case has been approved. On September 10, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

It has been 5 months after I flied my 485.

I am wondering whether this means it is the final approval or should I still go thourgh the interview?

thank you,

niwdoer

Approved

Well, sounds like it is approved, why should you need an interview? You just need to make an INFOPASS appointment and get a stamp.

Looks like you got lucky! Can you please share your I-140 dates, category, I-485 dates etc?

Wow!!! :D First of all Congrats.

Plz do share ur exp

1. Are u Employment bases? and Catagery Eb??

2. When did u got FP ?

3. if you receive the paper notice and got stamp done plz do share with us.

Good Luck

photo requirements for passport stamping

Q - 485 approval notice dated 30th aug2004 says photo requirements for passport stamping as right frontal ear visible ,sideways etc., while on the USCIS website it shows new requirements as passport size,full face, no sideways facing etc.
Which one to carry for stamping?

lostinbacklog said:
Q - 485 approval notice dated 30th aug2004 says photo requirements for passport stamping as right frontal ear visible ,sideways etc., while on the USCIS website it shows new requirements as passport size,full face, no sideways facing etc.
Which one to carry for stamping?

Full face frontal...website cleary says begining 09/01/04 frontal face
is needed.