I140 Scan Program

avi_WaitGC

Registered Users (C)
Can sombody attach the I 140 scan program...or let me know where it is , since i want to find certain range for the approvals

I am denied accesss

I used this program for my case and I got denied access, It has been more than 24 hours and I am still denied. Does anyone know how long this ban would be for ???

try to run the search for < 220 cases a day.

IndoKiddo said:
I used this program for my case and I got denied access, It has been more than 24 hours and I am still denied. Does anyone know how long this ban would be for ???

I experienced this before. by cutting down on the number of searches/day, you will never get into this issue.

IndoKiddo said:
If you get a denied access you should wait for atleast 36 hours before you try again. This is 36 hours after the last time you received the denied message. If you keep trying every 2 hours, you will keep getting denied for the rest of your life :D USCIS has hired some desi for this technology .. my guess .. else it would not have been working :D

Following are my questions for clarifying the interpretation-
If they are keeping 36 hrs history, would that mean that next set of 220 can be can be scanned after 36 hrs only, otherwise it will accumulate with previous one?
In other words, in a given 36 hrs period can I can scan 220 only?

HereUgo

try from some other PC, you wont get this message there.

Good Luck
I-40 RD 8/15 not approved yet. :mad:

commander said:
If they are keeping 36 hrs history, would that mean that next set of 220 can be can be scanned after 36 hrs only, otherwise it will accumulate with previous one?
YES. You can, however, do the following:
1. If you have a DHCP server, try releasing your IP and renewing it. Many DHCPs will give you a different IP back. However, if you are using a corporate DHCP and have a fixed desk (location) than you will get the same IP back.
2. Use Proxies: Many people (including myself) use this method. Search on google for proxy IP addresses. You can route your internet connection through a proxy using Internet Options in Internet Explorer. That way you can scan 250* n where n= number of proxies that you can find.
3. Dial up is the best. Every time you dial up, you will likely get a different IP and use it that way.

Bottom line is per IP address you can only scan about 250 cases every 24 - 36 hours ..... Also some proxies may have already been used by people on this board .. (there are few sites giving you proxies) .. so be patient and build up your list of proxies for future scans ....

Scan

commander said:

dude,
Do a scan of 220 at a time over a dialup connection..
then disconnect and dialup again to do the next round..
The site just looks for your default-gateway. If you get a different default gateway everytime you dial up, you can keep on scanning..

INS case status search page opens, nothing happens

When I run a search USCIS search page is opening, but right after the page is open, program gets back to the excel and shows a small dialog saying "Done". The same dialog will come when scan is compelte too.

Does anyone know why am i getting this message before scan has begun? not even scanning for one case.

It is NOT uscis access dinial message.

Please let me know if anyone knows what am i doing wrong here...

thanks,

gc11111 said:
I just see an empty excel sheet. I have got excel 2000.
You need to say Alt-F8 and the macro dialogue will open. Select the macro you want to use and voila you go ....

aks999 said:
When I run a search USCIS search page is opening, but right after the page is open, program gets back to the excel and shows a small dialog saying "Done". The same dialog will come when scan is compelte too.

Does anyone know why am i getting this message before scan has begun? not even scanning for one case.

thanks,
What Excel version are you using. Check to make sure that the macro security is set to LOW (In Tools -> Macro -> Security)

dazzling said:
What Excel version are you using. Check to make sure that the macro security is set to LOW (In Tools -> Macro -> Security)

Thanks. Will try @ home this evening.

aks999 said:

thanks,

I get the same from my work PC where i have excel 97.
Try running from excel2000 also set the security level to "low"

bucolic7445 said:
I get the same from my work PC where i have excel 97.
Try running from excel2000 also set the security level to "low"

thanks. it worked on the same machine before. will change the security to low and try.