I140 receipt notice, where is it?

life2003

Registered Users (C)
I filed I140/EB2 petition with NSC on May 30th in premium processing. I have not received receipt notice yet. I checked with my attorney and CIS has not cashed the checks yet.

I am thinking more than a week to even receipt a petition is unusual, because this was filed in premium.

Someone with recent experience filing I140 at NSC in premium, please comment.

Thanks.

Receipt Notice for PP

My case was sent on May 21, CIS changed the status on May 31 confirming the receiving of application, and approved on June 1.

I filed I140/EB2 petition with NSC on May 30th in premium processing. I have not received receipt notice yet. I checked with my attorney and CIS has not cashed the checks yet.

I am thinking more than a week to even receipt a petition is unusual, because this was filed in premium.

Someone with recent experience filing I140 at NSC in premium, please comment.

Thanks.

receipt notice - but from TSC

Attorney got the receipt notice today but mysteriously it is from TSC. We filed the I-140/EB2 to NSC.

This is not good. My I485 is pending with NSC and this I140 was filed in EB2 along with a request to port my earlier PD from an approved I140/EB3.

If anyone else has noticed this, please comment. It looks like a clerical error on the part of NSC.