I140 premium processing filed on May 17

anchoori

Registered Users (C)
My I140 filed on May 17 and the status shown is "Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed" it has already been more then 3 weeks and until now the Case status is not updated.

Do anyone has any idea of approximately how many days is it taking to process premium cases in Texas Service Center ?

If someone of you filed i140 on premium from Texas center , please let me know soon..

I can be reached at sree52@yahoo.com

I am on the same boat

Anchuri....Even I am in the same boat. On May 18th TSC reieved my response to RFE (Ability to Pay)...but no response so far even after 3+ weeks. Mine is a Premium processing too...

My employer told me recently (after online status was changed to "recieved the response") that USCIS came back again (after May 18th) asking for "audited financial statements". But online status does not say anything to related to this.

I am not sure whats going on!!

But looks like, if they don't take a decision in 15 business days, probably they would have contacted your employer/attorney asking for some more information...Though online status does not say so.

Please keep us posted when you hear something back.

I140 is still Pending.

Till now either my employer or Attorney did not receive any mail or query from UICS regarding my I140. It was filed on may 17 on premium processing and still there is no status change..

Please Keep me updated about your status tooo. my email id is sree52@yahoo.com

I140 Pending

I received an email from TSC Premium Processing saying that My application is on hold pending Security Clearence.

Please let me know if anyone has the similar situation...

my email id : sree52@yahoo.com

thanks
sridhar.

Anchoori, did they reply to your email enquiry ? I am also waiting since around the same time period. Filed PP 140 on May 17 and waiting. Is there a way I can find out the status ?

I140 -pp

Rupesh, did you file your I140 on Premium processing ? Yes, they replied to my email after 5 working days. If yours also is premium, you can send them an email requesting the status..

please let me know the update.

I havde same problem I changed my I-140 to PP i got REF in 3days (Ability to Pay) after the reply web notice chanegd also got email from CIS that on 23rd April they recived and resumed my case but till now no reply my Attorney emailed them and then got a reply that its pending in security check. My Attorney told me that its her 1st case that security check came for I-140. it will be 60 days now after case have been resumed.
does anyone know how and when they return PP $1000 back because that have not given decision in 15 days.

Cases that are outside normal processing times at TSC are generally sent for additional Security Check which could take months to clear. I am in the same boat.

Yes, according to my lawyer, It may take anywhere between few months to few years. But I am going to file my 485, does anyone know whether can I get the EAD while 140 is pending.

no response/update after RFE response

they are just playing with us .. see my signature .. I am totally confused ..

They generated RFE within couple of days after converting my I-140 to PP. We sent the RFE rebuttle on June 6th. Since then there is no status update, they have not even updated the website mentioning they received the Response of the RFE. But by tracking the package we know that they have received the RFE response. This is sooooooooo frustrating. Now we cannot file I-765 b/c I-140 is still pending.

They generated RFE within couple of days after converting my I-140 to PP. We sent the RFE rebuttle on June 6th. Since then there is no status update, they have not even updated the website mentioning they received the Response of the RFE. But by tracking the package we know that they have received the RFE response. This is sooooooooo frustrating. Now we cannot file I-765 b/c I-140 is still pending.

I-765 is an application for Employment Authorization Document (EAD) based upon the fact that the individual has an I-485 (Application for Adjustment of Status) filed. This is one of the most common eligibility grounds for an EAD, but is not the only way to be eligible for the EAD.

Premium Processing

I have applied EB3 I-140 on June 25 th on premium processing. My attorney got a mail with the following message on June 26th.

The Texas Service Center has approved the following
I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service:
The form I-797 Approval Notice will follow in the mail.

But when I check the status on USCIS, it is still showing requested for premium processing. What could be the reason.

Thanks
Shri

I140 security check.

Finally after a very long waiting, I got my I140 approved. It has been to security check in May 2007 . I did not have any update from USCIS from May 2007 and finally my pitition got approved after it has been to security check in 2007.