I140 Pending - 2003

akp158

Registered Users (C)
I am waiting for 140 Since Nov 2003. NO LUD changed. GOD knows when it will click.

PD Labor Filed SEP 2001
Approved SEP 2003
I140 - RD : Last week of Nov 2003.
I140 - AD : ??????????????????????????????????
Thanks,

I do have an RFE

on Ability to Pay, but response sent 2 months ago, last week initiated congressman's inquiry. The only LUD changes were 11/11/04 a week after
sending the response and the receipt of response day 11/5/04. Since then no activity on both 140 and 485. i filed concurrently. FP done on 10/2/04

Guys,

Please update my details in 2004 excel sheet:

Labor Filed (NJ State) : Feb 2002

Labor Approved (NY State) : Nov 2004

140 Category : EB 3

140/485/EAD/AP Mailing Date : 29th dec 2004

140/485/EAD/AP Receipt Date : 30th dec 2004

My lawyer asked me to file another labor in regular category as 140 are being denied the reason being the vermont centre is not accepting combination of degrees to be equivalent to USA bachlors. It has to be one degree equivalent to USA bachlors.
this is getting hard guys. After 3yrs of wait i come to know this. Hopefully everything will be Ok and will turn good. Just hoping for the best.
Thanks

Help from congress man or senator

I am also on same boat. Mine I140 applied on dec 2003. is there any negative effect if we take help from congressman or senator ?

Thanks,

how can labor be approoved on the basis of same degrees or credentials and 140 be denied.
If it at all it has to be denied it should be at labor stage or turn the case to regular labor instead of RIR.
This is absolutely crazy after so much of time and energy and money spent they deny on the same basis which the other agency has aprooved of.
Hopefully there will be something done in another 2-3 months.
Lets keep aour fingers crossed and hope for the best. anyone in the same boat please reply

laborApprooval said:
Guys,

Please update my details in 2004 excel sheet:

Labor Filed (NJ State) : Feb 2002

Labor Approved (NY State) : Nov 2004

140 Category : EB 3

140/485/EAD/AP Mailing Date : 29th dec 2004

140/485/EAD/AP Receipt Date : 30th dec 2004

My lawyer asked me to file another labor in regular category as 140 are being denied the reason being the vermont centre is not accepting combination of degrees to be equivalent to USA bachlors. It has to be one degree equivalent to USA bachlors.
this is getting hard guys. After 3yrs of wait i come to know this. Hopefully everything will be Ok and will turn good. Just hoping for the best.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also in Queue.

My Company is not ready to talk with INS. Can I contact Senator or congressman ? My case is pending since Dec 2003.

Is there any Negative effect to query INS by Senator/congressman ?

My Update

Initiated Status Inquiry Today, USCIS guys said i should receive a response from them within 30 days. Not sure if it works.

Also trying thru Congressman.

My company also did yesterday

My company also did yesterday. same reply.. receive response in 30 days.

srichalam said:
Initiated Status Inquiry Today, USCIS guys said i should receive a response from them within 30 days. Not sure if it works.

Also trying thru Congressman.

VSC contact Number for Senator/Congressman/Attroney

Senator/Congressman/Attroney will contact VSC by calling same toll free number which written on receipt OR they have direct VSC INS office number ?

Is there any make sense to contact Senator to get help for I140 pending case ?

Thanks,

Well, i think it's a

50/50 chance. We have successful cases and unsuccessful cases here by taking congressman/senators' help. I got letter from congressman yesterday that they inquired USCIS based on the details i sent to his office. And will let me know as soon as they hear from USCIS. I'm hopeful to hear something soon.

Here is my question

My question is they will call USCIS same number which written on I140/I485 receipt or they can directly talk to INS office in VSC.

Thanks,

srichalam said:
50/50 chance. We have successful cases and unsuccessful cases here by taking congressman/senators' help. I got letter from congressman yesterday that they inquired USCIS based on the details i sent to his office. And will let me know as soon as they hear from USCIS. I'm hopeful to hear something soon.

They will Mail to VSC

for a special Cell dealing with Congressional Requests. All others it's the same 1800 number

Labor sub - ND 8/15/2003

My I140/485 ND is 8/15/03. Mine is based on a EB3 Labor Sub. My theory, based on the number of approvals I have been seeing on this forum, is that mine is being delayed since it is Labor sub. Does it hold any water??

Pending - Dec 2003

I just talk to my layer. he told me it is normal that your I140 is pending. he also mention INS office is coming to NY this week. he is going to discuss all pending cases with him ? do not know it is right or wrong ?

Any comments ?