I140 Denied urgent help Needed - in 9th year Extension

longwaitGC2003

My I-140 got denied due to 3 year bachelor degree which is not equivalent to U.S. 4 year Degree. I had my Bachelor’s B.Sc. and transfer Certificate from my M.C.A (Discontinued after First Year). I would appreciate, if anybody could help me to figure what are my option are to continue G.C. process.
Please see my signature for processing dates.

Labor Filed: November 2003
Labor Approved: September 2006
(I-140) Filed: November 2006
RFE Replied: December 05, 2007
(I-485) Filed (Self & Wife): July, 2007
EAD & Adv. Parole Status: Approved.
9th Year H1-B Ext Filed: Jan 2008 (Waiting for Approval)

Adding to nscagony's suggestion, I think, better appeal the decision to buy time. Probably this will fetch you another year of H-1B extension. Once 365 days have passed since second LC filing, you become eligible for further H-1B extensions.

"I had my Bachelor’s B.Sc. and transfer Certificate from my M.C.A "

Excuse my ignorance, but what is M.C.A? If your bachelor's degree is non-US, you would probably need a credentials evaluation report. But it sounds like your degree is from US.

I got my 5-year university diploma from Ukraine evaluated to US equivalent of master's degree by number of hours, courses taken, etc.

Is that possible that CIS may deny my international master's degree in the same fashion based on their subjective opinion or just to make immigrant's life even harder???

Hi LuciDreamer.
M.C.A. is Master Degree in Computer Application and I studied in India. I had my education evaluation done and replied in RFE. It didn't convince the USCIS enough. I guess the better option for me now is appeal the decision.
Also have a question. Considering I file my appeal and also for a safer side I start PERM, what will happen to my extension filed, if my appeal get denied. I wish my extension should get approved before anything happen to my appeal.
Thank you all for your helps/suggestion.

You Didnt completed your MCA so USCIS wont entertain that as a 4 year course for BSC and 1st year MCA
Contact good attorney

My I-140 got denied due to 3 year bachelor degree which is not equivalent to U.S. 4 year Degree. I had my Bachelor’s B.Sc. and transfer Certificate from my M.C.A (Discontinued after First Year). I would appreciate, if anybody could help me to figure what are my option are to continue G.C. process.
Please see my signature for processing dates.

Labor Filed: November 2003
Labor Approved: September 2006
(I-140) Filed: November 2006
RFE Replied: December 05, 2007
(I-485) Filed (Self & Wife): July, 2007
EAD & Adv. Parole Status: Approved.
9th Year H1-B Ext Filed: Jan 2008 (Waiting for Approval)

Hi LuciDreamer,

I am also in similar shoe. 5-year Integrated Masters evaluated to US MS degree. Did you have any thing on your case?

International Masters

USCIS can do most anything but if you get a query do a course by course showing the number of classroom hours converted to US credits and get a 2 or 3 more evaluations showing your education equivalent to a US Masters - that can help.

"I had my Bachelor’s B.Sc. and transfer Certificate from my M.C.A "

Excuse my ignorance, but what is M.C.A? If your bachelor's degree is non-US, you would probably need a credentials evaluation report. But it sounds like your degree is from US.

I got my 5-year university diploma from Ukraine evaluated to US equivalent of master's degree by number of hours, courses taken, etc.

Is that possible that CIS may deny my international master's degree in the same fashion based on their subjective opinion or just to make immigrant's life even harder???