I140 Denied - Travelling to India - Urgent Advice Needed!!!!!!

tc2007

Registered Users (C)
Hi
My I140 got denied last month. I have filed MTR Appeal. I filed for 485 EAD Parole etc in Aug.

I also have my H1 approved untill next may. The question is

1) If I dont get my Advance parole, can I travel on H1 in Nov/Dev and get the stamping done at Consulate in India without any problems?

2) If I get my parole, can me and wife travel on those documents and comeback without any problems? I want to avoid this as it will void my H1.

Has anyone done either 1 or 2 recently?

You can opt for H-1B stamping at any consulate / embassy located in India. The I-140 denial won't have any impacts here.

Advanced parole (AP) is the other option but there is a risk. Suppose the I-140 MTR yield negetive results (worst case) and subsequently I-485 denied (my assumption only) while you are abroad; then AP will be invalid.

Hi
My I140 got denied last month. I have filed MTR Appeal. I filed for 485 EAD Parole etc in Aug.

I also have my H1 approved untill next may. The question is

1) If I dont get my Advance parole, can I travel on H1 in Nov/Dev and get the stamping done at Consulate in India without any problems?

2) If I get my parole, can me and wife travel on those documents and comeback without any problems? I want to avoid this as it will void my H1.

Has anyone done either 1 or 2 recently?

Sorry to hear about this.

Can you tell me why was it denied?

Also what was ur service center, receipt date and category?