I129 Form

Hi,

I am currently working on TN1 and filing i129 for another employer and would be working when filing for new employer. I have few questions to fill the form I 129

1 Under Basis for classification, which item is applicable to me 1.New employment 2 concurrent employment 3 change of employer

2 Would it be extending the status of non immigrant application or changing the status to non immigrant classification?

3 What all page numbers do I need to fill in the form I 129? Do I need to fill page 11 and 12 – Trade Agreement supplement to for I 129?

4 Also, which form do I need to fill for premium processing?

Thanks in advance

It is a change of employer.

You are extending the status of a nonimmigrant classification based on a free trade agreement (box 4e).

You would fill in pages 1-7 (page 7 only needed if using a paid preparer) followed by pages 11-12. All other supplements can be ignored.

Form I-907 for premium processing.

However I would strongly recommend having an immigration attorney at least look at the documents before you file. It is easy to have a case denied due to a minor mistake. I have a general familiarity with the process but cannot guarantee in an online forum that my answers are 100% accurate 100% of the time.

If you wish to continue your current employment past the approval date of your new TN, you might want to choose concurrent employment.

I will most probably be sending I 539 for B2 2-3 days before i 129 for TN1. In that case cshould i check 2e) change of employer and 4f) Change status to a nonimmigrant classification based on a free trade agreement. (See Trade Agreement Supplement to Form I-129 for TN and H-1B1.) as i will be changing from pending B2 to TN1.

And wherever its asked current status, I will be writing B2 and in date status expires 'Pending' ( although i am supposed to write only date format as per the form).

PLEASE CONFIRM.Sorry for the questions. But I need help as I am preparing all these documents in parallel and need to finalize in next 2-3 days