• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I would like to change my Interview Location in DS 260. But, I did not submit the form yet.

bamboorose

Hello,

My case number is 2021ASXXXX.

I would like to change my interview location from Frankfurt, Germany to Bangkok, Thailand. Because I will fly back to Bangkok by the end of October.

I did not submit the DS 260 form yet. I am still completing it.

I have sent an email to KCCDV@STATE.GOV since October 8, 2020, to change my interview location to Bangkok, Thailand. I have been waiting for their reply for 10 days. Until now, I have not received any responses from them.

I am very worried about it. What should I do?

Thank you very much.

Rose

The selected location shown on the DS260 form cannot be modified. The interview location is tied to the address shown on the DS260 form. Are you residing in Thailand?

In order for KCC to change the interview location, the DS260 must be submitted first. Then you’ll email KCC letting them know you wish to change your interview location to match your new address location. The new address must be listed on the form (so one will need to unlock the form and update the address section if that wasn’t already done). KCC will note the request and schedule the interview based on the new address (even though the location on the DS260 will still show the old selection though)

Dear Sm1smom,

Thanks for your reply.

No. I'm now living in Germany. I will fly back to Bangkok, Thailand by October 30, 2020.

I would like to confirm my understanding.

After I arrive in Bangkok, Thailand, I change my present address to Bangkok. Next, I submit the DS 260 form. After that, I send an email to KCC to change my Interview Location from Frankfurt, Germany to Bangkok, Thailand. Is it the correct process? As you know, how long does it take?

1. If KCC will change my interview location to Bangkok, Thailand in DS260, will I see it in DS 260 form?

2. If my Interview Location had not been changed by KCC in DS 260 form, how could I know if my new Interview Location would take place in Bangkok, Thailand?

3. After arriving in Bangkok, Thailand, I need to be quarantined for 14 days at a hotel in Bangkok or other places. Do I need to insert the hotel's address in my present address in DS 260 form? Or, could I use my home address in Bangkok, Thailand instead?

Thanks,

Rose

1. I already stated the new interview location will not be displayed on the DS260 form.
2. KCC will send you an acknowledgment after receiving your request to change your interview location.
3. If you’re relocating to Thailand, you’ll need to update the DS260 form with your permanent address in Thailand before submitting the form.

Hello,

My case number is 2021ASXXXX.

I would like to change my interview location from Frankfurt, Germany to Bangkok, Thailand. Because I will fly back to Bangkok by the end of October.

I did not submit the DS 260 form yet. I am still completing it.

I have sent an email to KCCDV@STATE.GOV since October 8, 2020, to change my interview location to Bangkok, Thailand. I have been waiting for their reply for 10 days. Until now, I have not received any responses from them.

I am very worried about it. What should I do?

Thank you very much.

Rose
Hi bro could send me, I have the same problem and I need your help please.