I used a temporary address when I applied asylum. is there any issue?

happy2019

10 years ago, I went to California from Texas for vacation about 2 months. I applied asylum at that time. After that I traveled back and forth for the interview.
Asylum Denied; Reason not enough evidence. Since I was working with H1B visa, I applied I-485 through my employer.This year, during the interview for I-485 , the officer asked me about the address for asylum. I told the address and I said I went there for vacation and during that time I applied there using the vacation address since the office is there.
Now I am waiting the decision of I-485.

Does using vacation address and applying asylum there (which was denied) have any impact on my current I-485?

10 years ago, I went to California from Texas for vacation about 2 months. I applied asylum at that time. After that I traveled back and forth for the interview.
Asylum Denied; Reason not enough evidence. Since I was working with H1B visa, I applied I-485 through my employer.This year, during the interview for I-485 , the officer asked me about the address for asylum. I told the address and I said I went there for vacation and during that time I applied there using the vacation address since the office is there.
Now I am waiting the decision of I-485.

Does using vacation address and applying asylum there (which was denied) have any impact on my current I-485?
You should have applied for asylum in your state of residence. I specifically asked my lawyer if it is possible to file for asylum in San Francisco instead of Chicago (where I live) because SF has a higher approval rate. not possible because USCIS refers your case to your own state automatically. However, if you had a permanently address in CA, let's say that you did an internship there and lived in an apartment for 2 months, I think it is safe to say that you lived in CA and it should have no effect on you I-485