I received AOS biometric appointment, but my wife did not

templatefun

My and my wife's I-485 are filed together in my EB1B petition. We have received the receipt notice on the same day. Now, I have got my AOS biometrics appointment notice, but my wife did not. Is this common or uncommon?

Thanks!

fingerprinting notice- i received,wife did not

I had a question about FP notices. I got mine and its scheduled in august but my wife and son have not got theirs. I tried calling USCIS customer service but could not get anybody, just automated info

here is my Q
1. what should i do if they don't get notices till my FP date comes? Should i just take them with me and see if the officer there will take it? has that worked for anybody?

2. how does one get to talk to a customer service person, instead of automated info? that was another thing..when I enter my receipt number or wife's receipt number, it says that number is not there, same with checking status online. when i asked the lawyer about this, they made an enquiry and were told them due to some glitch in s/w this is a problem for lots of case numbers and confirmed that our case numbers are valid. anyway due to this non recongnition of my case number i am unable to go ahead when i call customer service.....any suggestions?

thanks in advance
dhm2002