I predict VSC will finish June cases by this month.

ric

Registered Users (C)
then one month for July,
one month for August..

My case is the first day of September.... yahooo..
can not wait longer! man.

I hope so...

My case in in June. However, I get a feeling VSC will process June 2001 cases from March 2002. I really hope VSC will finish June cases by the end of February.

VSC is more

predictable than CSC . CSC had one july approval last week .
Suddenly out of the blue . Most of the approvals are in late April
May though .

I dont think VSC is going to improve in near future...

..just see approvals in last 8-10 weeks for example, numbers speak for themselves, they are disappointing maen. By just approving one case in June and July it does not mean that they are serious about the 180 day stuff, in fact it is an example of how unpredictable they are. There are still March guys waiting…..we should see 25 to 30 approvals each week in this board to be closer to your prediction.

I think

The spate of approvals for June cases will be coming in March. That is the reasonable date I can accept.

RD: 6/1/01
ND: 8/3/01
FD: 12/11/01

JimZ

June will be done by March 10th, July by April 15th and August by May 15- My predictions

June will be done by March 10th, July by April 15th and August by May 15th- My predictions
My RD is 28th August. Hoping I will get it in the month of May....

Girish..

Well, atleast the ones who match your dates (including me) are thinking positively and are optimistic....But we have to wait and see the reality....

no chance of parallel processing

I am little skeptical of them doing parallel processing because they haven\'t done FP for OCT cases onwards
If the FP notices start coming in for the Nov cases soon (as my RD is 11/23,in TX) then maybe the Nov cases might get processed by July of this year.

I agree with the optimistic analysis -

My I-140 was done in just over a month - earlier folks had to wait for 4-8 months. I am beginning to see the same trends in I-485.
I am sure between FP and before VSC starts looking at cases, there is no intermediary process. FP may be done just before IIO starts looking at your case. The optimistic predications by ric and others may still be valid even though Nov 01 RDs haven\'t yet got their FP notices.

U have to considered this while predicting this

Some time last year Eb2 & Eb3 have become current and
u have to consider the large volume of applications VSC
might have received during that time.

Hope for the best & prepare for the worst.

Talked to IIO on Friday

Hi

Guys

I am a july I 485 filer. I had talked to IIO on the last friday and asked her howlong it took for approval. She first read out all my details like receipt date and she also said my FP is OK. She told me first that i should get my approval with in two or three months and later told be call INS if don\'t get approval by April 15th. My RD is july 5th and my ND is August 22nd. MY FP on 12/22. This is for your information. Mine is EB 3.