1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need urgent advice

Discussion in 'K Visa and Related Issues at the Consulates' started by favor367, Oct 14, 2013.

  1. favor367

    favor367 New Member

    i want to apply for a fiance visa, but my fiance lives in Europe and his visa expired. according to the fiance requirement, it states i have to had see him within 2 yrs. well i did in europe but since his visa expired and he overstayed without any legal doc, can i still put europe visit down on the form or does he have to return to his homeland country and then revisited him then apply for the fiance visa. cuz i dont want to state anything about his europe visit and then they are asking to c his passports in which it will shows he overstayed while his visa was expired.
    my question is can i state i visited him in europe or does he have to return to his home country and start the whole process from there.
  2. hazelickes

    hazelickes Registered Users (C)

    If any one overstays in an Alien Country, that is considered to be illegal. It is advisable to contact the immigration attorney or contact USCIS. You will require to renewal your passport to get the work done.

    DISCLAIMER: The confidential information provided in this memorandum is for information purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice.The reader should consult with an immigration attorney before acting in reliance on any such information

  3. Triple Citizen

    Triple Citizen Registered Users (C)

    Is he currently still living illegally in Europe? If that is the case, he will have a problem getting a K-1 visa, simply because the local US consulate will only entertain applications for someone who is living in their jurisdiction legally.


Share This Page