I Need Help With N-600.

JaydenJ

Hey Guy's, I don't know if anyone's still around but I need help.
I applied for N-600 and on April 27, 2019 I've received my Receipt Notice.
Over sometime they had me go my bio-metrics appointment. My status soon changed to "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS" but it's been 286 days as of today since I got my receipt number. That's 9 months and 10 days. I check my status everyday during week and it's still the same. I also check processing times Monthly and it says 6 to 10 months. Any advice? And also what's comes next after this?

It's the Detroit Michigan field office

ok so, currently the receipt date for a case enquiry is April 20 2019. https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ I’m not sure how often that is updated, but keep an eye on it - at the next update (whether weekly or monthly) it will presumably cover your receipt date and you’ll be able to submit an enquiry, if the process hasn’t completed for you yet.

By the way, do you have a myuscis account? (Not the USCIS case status page) Does it just say “we are reviewing your case” or something like that?

yes it says actively reviewing still. I already had the inquiry filed successfully. plus they keep pushing back the processing date.

Yeah but it basically says my case is still pending and that they apologies for the inconvenience caused by delays in processing.
Kind of frustrating. I don’t think there’s much you can do till it goes beyond the offical time, but at some point you want to think about asking your congressperson to follow up for you.

Kind of frustrating. I don’t think there’s much you can do till it goes beyond the offical time, but at some point you want to think about asking your congressperson to follow up for you.
I'm at 9 and a half months, at what point you recommend going to my congress person to follow up? Also how would I do that get in contact with my congress person?

I'm at 9 and a half months, at what point you recommend going to my congress person to follow up? Also how would I do that get in contact with my congress person?
Again, until it is maybe a few weeks past the inquiry time as published on the uscis website i dont think there is any point, becasue all your congressperson will get then is “it’s within normal processing time”. It’s not the absolute time that counts, it is the time compared to processing.

https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

It shouldn't matter that it takes a long time as you can just use your US passport for proof of citizenship purposes in the meantime.

Dang so I have to wait for the processing time to be even more outside of normal processing. Sorry if that sounds bad.

How can I apply for one without a ssn? And also what can I use the passport for? Can I use it to get US Liscense?

How can I apply for one without a ssn? And also what can I use the passport for? Can I use it to get US Liscense?

Why don’t you have a SSN? (Or a driver license?) What is your current status?
On what basis do you claim citizenship? The evidence required for passport and n600 is the same.

Why don’t you have a SSN? (Or a driver license?) What is your current status?
On what basis do you claim citizenship? The evidence required for passport and n600 is the same.
I only have my home country ssn, Right now I'm waiting on my N-600 to get my ssn and US id and etc

My father is a US citizen so I'm claiming that. But I have to wait until my n600 wait to get US SSN, ID, and Drivers Liscense

My father is a US citizen so I'm claiming that. But I have to wait until my n600 wait to get US SSN, ID, and Drivers Liscense
How did you enter the country?
can you be more clear about how through your father, that is, were you born a citizen or is it through naturalization via a USC parent when you are under 18 in the US ... (though in the first case you should have had a passport to enter, in the second you should be a LPR to claim)