I need a lawyer!!

yuja11

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Me and my wife applied for i-130 i-485 and i-765 on June 20.My wife is the petitioner as a US citizen.I got my fingerprinting done july 11.On July 26 five INS agents came to my house and arrested me because I was out of status for two months when I filled -i485 and i-130.I came to US as a F-1 visa holder and didnt go to schooll after I got married 8 months ago.Anyway today i got release with $3000 bond. Last week i receved my interview letter in the mail for my I-130 application.I havent recieved my court date for my arrest yet.Whats going to happen to my adjustment of status case? is it still on process?Do I need a lawyer?if so how much money would it cost me to hire a lawyer? I know my case isnt so complicated compare to the people i talked to when i was in jail for ten days but still i wanna make sure i do everything right.Help please
thanks

yeah,but they are not even from Chicago also no information about their prices on the website.??

Yuja11,

The link posted is for the American Immigration Lawyers Association, a national body. Click on Find a Lawyer and input your location to find a lawyer in your area.

Attorney's do not generally post rates online but a lot do offer a free consultation during which you can give them a synopsis of your case.