1. The forums will be down July 21 weekend due to server being moved by our host. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks.
    Dismiss Notice

i m so worried pleasr reply fast

Discussion in 'Pakistan - Visiting, Living in, Moving to or Movin' started by mrs.farrukh, Jul 25, 2011.

  1. mrs.farrukh

    mrs.farrukh New Member

    im rabia hussain i live in pakistan and i got married with my my husband 2011 in 1st month.my husband live in usa.he is a green card holder.i want to ask about my marriage case submission because he did not tel me.and i also dont know he submitt my immigration case or not i have my all and my husband details.please tell me i need your help
    i m waiting for ur ans
  2. shahjee007

    shahjee007 Registered Users (C)

    HMM. So you don't know if your husband petition for you here in U.S. The process for greencard holder takes upto 4 years for their spouses.
  3. melissa123

    melissa123 New Member

    Sorry lady, i am very clear about your question. Do you want to move US with green card? If yes, then it is very easy. Once your husband gets green card, you will also get it. It takes only 6 months for processing. if you are having children, then he must have to wait for 21 years.
    Let me know if my answer is clear.
  4. Sm1smom

    Sm1smom Super Moderator

    The thread you’re responding to is 7 years old for goodness sake and your response is so off and inaccurate! Not quite sure what you’re up to here.
  5. 1AurCitizen

    1AurCitizen Registered Users (C)

    Said poster appears to be on an (mis)information streak of late. Couple of other factually-dubious posts.
  6. Sm1smom

    Sm1smom Super Moderator

    Yeah, I noticed that. Will be monitoring subsequent posts from poster going forward.

Share This Page