i m so worried pleasr reply fast

mrs.farrukh

hi
im rabia hussain i live in pakistan and i got married with my my husband 2011 in 1st month.my husband live in usa.he is a green card holder.i want to ask about my marriage case submission because he did not tel me.and i also dont know he submitt my immigration case or not i have my all and my husband details.please tell me i need your help
i m waiting for ur ans

HMM. So you don't know if your husband petition for you here in U.S. The process for greencard holder takes upto 4 years for their spouses.

Sorry lady, i am very clear about your question. Do you want to move US with green card? If yes, then it is very easy. Once your husband gets green card, you will also get it. It takes only 6 months for processing. if you are having children, then he must have to wait for 21 years.
Let me know if my answer is clear.

Sorry lady, i am very clear about your question. Do you want to move US with green card? If yes, then it is very easy. Once your husband gets green card, you will also get it. It takes only 6 months for processing. if you are having children, then he must have to wait for 21 years.

The thread you’re responding to is 7 years old for goodness sake and your response is so off and inaccurate! Not quite sure what you’re up to here.

The thread you’re responding to is 7 years old for goodness sake and your response is so off and inaccurate! Not quite sure what you’re up to here.
Said poster appears to be on an (mis)information streak of late. Couple of other factually-dubious posts.

Yes he is absolutely right. If your husband is greencard holder then its very easy.

Hey, I want to know my mom have a valid Pakistani passport and American Green card and SSN, but she lost her Pakistani NIC so can she travel US to Pakistan?