I have F-1 visa for one college and I got acceptance from another college. How to transfer visa?

I have F-1 visa for one college and while my admission status was pending for another college, and there was no hope that I will get into it, I got acceptance from that college and it is better than the one I previously got Visa for. Will it be possible for me to switch visas? As in, what is the procedure to go about it?


New Member
Your new college will be able to assist you with that. You will need to fill out a transfer out form and then the new college will have authority over your SEVIS record.