I have a question about infopass.. Please help....

krishna_gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
I schedeuled an appointment using infopass for Dec 28. I lost the PIN number. I would like to cancel the appointment. Please help me how to cancel the appointment. Is there any phone number I can call and ask them to cancel the appointment.

Thanks,
Krishna :confused:

Don't worry, They won't track you and punish you.
It's not a sophosticated system. I have cancelled atleast 10 appts and used 1.

Thanks, friends. But If I do not cancel the appointment now would I be able to schedule another appointment later?

Krishna_GC,

I am in the same boat as you. I lost my pin after scheduling on December 28th. I need to reschedule it. I logged into Infopass again, clicked on "setup new appointment" and entered the same details (name, DOB etc). Since I already had the appointment, on the following page it displayed all the details like confirmation #, authentication code etc (i think this one is different than the pin #). Then I tried cancelling the appt. using the details but it didn't let me cancel it. I got "Appointment cannot be cancelled" message. So, I called the customer service (800-375-5283). They asked to me try again after 24 hrs of setting up the appointment. I will try tonight and let you know.

Regards

Krishna_GC,

I tried to cancel my appointment on infopass again and I still get "appointment cannot be cancelled" message. I called the customer service and they asked me to setup another appointment with same name but different phone #. That didn't work either. So, called again and they asked me to keep on trying?!!!! Anyway, I figured one can setup an appointment with a different DOB and it lets us in. I guess this is close enough. If there is any other find, please let me know.

Guys,

if you lost PIN and no info. try to make appointment again with same information i.e. phone and email and name you will get old appointment info. with PIN number then cancel it.....

Good Luck

Krishna_GC,

I tried to cancel my appointment on infopass again and I still get "appointment cannot be cancelled" message. I called the customer service and they asked me to setup another appointment with same name but different phone #. That didn't work either. So, called again and they asked me to keep on trying?!!!! Anyway, I figured one can setup an appointment with a different DOB and it lets us in. I guess this is close enough. If there is any other find, please let me know.
13 years have passed and I was facing the same issues and so I am so glad i came across your post. That is exactly what I did to get a new appointment since I could not change my previous one :)