I got the CRIS welcome mail

ts1234

Registered Users (C)
Today is also my turn to receive the "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident". My depenedents are yet to receive this mail. This forum, Immigration-law, Immigration voice and many other immigration lawyers' websites like Murthy's etc were very useful to understand the immigration laws.
I did everything myself (EB2-NIW - India) - I140, I485, AP and EAD and my PD and I485 RD are 08-30-2005.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is also my turn to receive the "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident". My depenedents are yet to receive this mail. This forum, Immigration-law, Immigration voice and many other immigration lawyers' websites like Murthy's etc were very useful to understand the immigration laws.
I did everything myself (EB2-NIW - India) - I140, I485, AP and EAD and my PD and I485 RD are 08-30-2005.
Thanks a lot.

Congratulations!

Any LUDs prior to approval?

Congratulations

Hearty Congratulations.

Case Details
===========
EB3 - PD: Oct 2001
I140 - RD Jan 2004 AD Jul 2004
I485(Me/Spouse) - RD Jul 2004 AD???

Thanks, All.

No. The first LUD change was today (8/21/2007) after 3/24/2007 which happened after 3/15/2007 (VSC->TSC transfer).

Congrats ts1234, but how do you know ? have you been checking everyday since march ! you couldnt possibly ! if that helps my friend catch_22 !

Congrats ts1234, but how do you know ? have you been checking everyday since march ! you couldnt possibly ! if that helps my friend catch_22 !

Thanks, One need not check everyday to be sure that there has been no new LUD since the last LUD since the LUD never moves backward.

Congratulation...

What was your last message in their online system with LUD?

Could you also provide your PD+FP+LUD info?

Again, Thanks.