I got my asylum application approved !

Receipt Date : 08/09/2021
Finger Print : 09/24/2021
Interview : 11/30/2021

I came Usa on F1 Visa in 2015. Applied for asylum in 2021. Interview went good at Newark. We went with our 2 kids.
Que 1 : After 3.5 hours interview the AO took my and wife's passport to make a copy. I don't know why. I already gave a copy in application.
Que 2 : I am not able to see my I-94 Travel history online i don't know because its past 5 years that's why or what.
Worried about result. Is there any way we can know if everything is good or bad ?
Thanks

@msv5450 @HoustonAssi
Office : Chicago
Filed : 1-21-2021
Biometrics : 3-2-2021
Interviewed on : 11-16-2021
Approved on : 11-23-2021
Approval notice in the mailbox : 12-2-2021

I came Usa on F1 Visa in 2015. Applied for asylum in 2021. Interview went good at Newark. We went with our 2 kids.
Que 1 : After 3.5 hours interview the AO took my and wife's passport to make a copy. I don't know why. I already gave a copy in application.
Que 2 : I am not able to see my I-94 Travel history online i don't know because its past 5 years that's why or what.
Worried about result. Is there any way we can know if everything is good or bad ?
Thanks

Thanks
Well, taking another copy of the passport's shouldn't be a problem because, in my case, I had the same experience. But mine was copied before the actual interview began, at the time when they took my photo and fingerprints. I assume your passports were renewed and were not the same ones that you submitted with the application .

I can't help or make a comment on why your I-94 travel history is not showing online ; I have no idea or experience regarding this.

You said your interview went well, so I hope you'll get an approval. You see, from filing to getting my approval notice, I did everything on my own. I have never hired an attorney or taken help from anyone . On the day when I had my interview, I knew I had nailed it. It was you who knew exactly how you answered the questions asked and if your answers made sense! If the AO finds you and your case credible, I don't think there is anything to be worried about.

USCIS Asylum officers are very well trained and professionals, and they are not against you. All they want to know is if you deserve to get asylum or not. I don't think anyone needs an attorney at their asylum interview,I had a great interview an experience I will never forget . Can't thank the Chicago asylum office and the AO enough ;who understood my situation and what I have been through, and gave me a chance to start a new life in this great nation of America.

Good luck

Well, taking another copy of the passport's shouldn't be a problem because, in my case, I had the same experience. But mine was copied before the actual interview began, at the time when they took my photo and fingerprints. I assume your passports were renewed and were not the same ones that you submitted with the application .

I can't help or make a comment on why your I-94 travel history is not showing online ; I have no idea or experience regarding this.

You said your interview went well, so I hope you'll get an approval. You see, from filing to getting my approval notice, I did everything on my own. I have never hired an attorney or taken help from anyone . On the day when I had my interview, I knew I had nailed it. It was you who knew exactly how you answered the questions asked and if your answers made sense! If the AO finds you and your case credible, I don't think there is anything to be worried about.

USCIS Asylum officers are very well trained and professionals, and they are not against you. All they want to know is if you deserve to get asylum or not. I don't think anyone needs an attorney at their asylum interview,I had a great interview an experience I will never forget . Can't thank the Chicago asylum office and the AO enough ;who understood my situation and what I have been through, and gave me a chance to start a new life in this great nation of America.

Good luck
Thanks for your kind reply. After how many days of interview you got approval ?? Can u see you I-94 Travel history online ??

Ohh My God !! Thats Too Quick and Great !!
Lol ! you can feel lucky too ; you got your interview in 3 months from your submission but I waited for around 10 months. I have seen people waiting for their interview for yearssssss ... Keep on checking your case status I hope you'l get a decision soon . Good luck mate

Good luck
Stop spreading bs and false info anyone without attorney is in big risk! Don’t listen to him guys he just got lucky ! 90% of the applicants go to asylum process without attorney end up in the court !

Stop spreading bs and false info anyone without attorney is in big risk! Don’t listen to him guys he just got lucky ! 90% of the applicants go to asylum process without attorney end up in the court !
Smarty pants, pay attention.
In the asylum realm, there is no such thing as luck; my case had merit, and I was confident enough to go on my own from the start.
I did everything, and I mean everything, myself, and I'm not spreading no BS!
If someone believes they require the services of an attorney, that is their decision, and I don't care.
I stated that I do not believe it is necessary.
I never said you should never use a lawyer.
Prior to my interview I was also nervous because I was not hiring an attorney because on google and some other online portals said the same like you.But during my 3 hr 8 min interview session there was not a single moment I felt that the officer was abusive, disrespectful bla bla bla . Nobody can narrate your story like you do ,just be real and truthful you'l get approved.

You don't know me you don't know my struggles so stop being jealous and say I got lucky .

Smarty pants, pay attention.
In the asylum realm, there is no such thing as luck; my case had merit, and I was confident enough to go on my own from the start.
I did everything, and I mean everything, myself, and I'm not spreading no BS!
If someone believes they require the services of an attorney, that is their decision, and I don't care.
I stated that I do not believe it is necessary.
I never said you should never use a lawyer.
Prior to my interview I was also nervous because I was not hiring an attorney because on google and some other online portals said the same like you.But during my 3 hr 8 min interview session there was not a single moment I felt that the officer was abusive, disrespectful bla bla bla . Nobody can narrate your story like you do ,just be real and truthful you'l get approved.

You don't know me you don't know my struggles so stop being jealous and say I got lucky .
Sir what you saying is so dangerous and so risky i advice no one to go to asylum process without an attorney ! U got lucky trust me the officer was good with ya but most of the asylum officers are not and I’m not jealous kid i got my asylum approval before you even applied for asylum so watch your mouth! You just got lucky that’s it but never give a risky advice i mean you couldn’t afford attorney I understand that but if anyone can afford an attorney it’s a must!! go online and check 90% of the asylum cases without attorney gets denied!!!! It’s fact !!!

Sir what you saying is so dangerous and so risky i advice no one to go to asylum process without an attorney ! U got lucky trust me the officer was good with ya but most of the asylum officers are not and I’m not jealous kid i got my asylum approval before you even applied for asylum so watch your mouth! You just got lucky that’s it but never give a risky advice i mean you couldn’t afford attorney I understand that but if anyone can afford an attorney it’s a must!! go online and check 90% of the asylum cases without attorney gets denied!!!! It’s fact !!!
Its 90% cases of Asylum gets denied (with or without attorney). But i would suggest that unless you're ready to spend endless hours in study everything; go w/ attorney