I-EAD at Arlington,VA:Help needed

mdva

Registered Users (C)
Today morning, I spoke to USCIS representative for I-EAD appointment and she replied with an answer just to take thru www.infopass.uscis.gov and I tried to get in that way for appointment and that site was only LA,TX(Dallas) & FL people..so then once again I called USCIS and explain regd the INFOPASS it's for only for the above state and districts but not for other states...she told me that keep on looking for the same website for some days and it will get updated for all states...and she said that to go for walk-in's..

would you guys help me out..what is the day and what time is the best walk-in for I-EAD @ Arlington VA..

There is no walk in from 7th of May,2004. They don't give EAD on Monday. Go between Tue- Fri (8.00 - 11.00 AM). Be there around 7.00AM. You will be free by 12.00....All the best.

Thanks for your info..:)

Is this the correct address for I-EAD walkins...

Washington District Office
4420 N. Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203

Thanks wellwisher 2002 for the info..

Today morning, when I looked into the website..my EAD was approved on Jun 4th..according to the website..actually I was planning to go to local INS on Jun 18th for I-EAD...

Applied 3rd EAD on Feb 2nd 2004..but INS received it on Feb 25th..coz of backlog's ..they didn't opened my cover of which it was sent by my attorney..

anyway thanks for the info... :)

485 RD is March 20 2002.. :(