I don't believe, I don't believe, I don't believe

Unbelievable

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Today morning I found out that my wife's LUD has changed and not mine and message is the old message. Just now I checked again and I found out that my LUD has changed. So, I clicked the link and it says

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On July 9, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

My wife's case has updated today but not approved yet. Hopefully coming soon.

Unbelievable :) :) :)

Congrats "Unbelievable".

I sure wish I knew what the VSC was up to. Approvals like this are encouraging to me (concurrent case ND: 10/23/03, I-140 approved 06/09/04) but there are still tons of cases from 2001 / early 2002 which aren't yet approved.

ETA

Unbelievable ..Did you get ur first FP ?

Hi Unbelievable ,

Congrates...
Did you get ur First Fingerprinting done ?

Thanks
EB3 ~ EAC03-185-XXXXXX
I140- MD--> 05/31/2003
I140- RD--> 06/05/2003
I140 -ND--> 06/09/2003
Rfe - I140 - 04-May-04
Rfe - I140 - Replied - 07/06/04
I140 -> - AD - ??/??/????

I485-> ??/??/????
Rfe - I-485 - 06/07/04 (NOT YET RECD)

Congratulations!..................!!!!!!!

Congratulations!..................!!

Whats your FP Date!!!
Can You share your 2 nd EAD ND

Thanks

Hi,

I think USCIS is under big pressure to reduce the backlog. I was expecting a medical rfe bcos my medical exam was half done due to my wife's pregnency.
Anyway who will not welcome this kind of news.

My current job will end on 30th Sep,04. I knew it a year ago.

Thanks a lot to everybody who help me with my questions. I wish all of you will get your approval very quick.

Thanks
Unbelievable :D

Unbelievable said:
Hi,

My first FP was on April/May'03.
My 2nd EAD ND was 2nd Feb'04.

Unbilievable :)

Your 485 was received Apr 03 and you had your FP done in Apr/May 03. Thats "unbelievable" :)
Or, was your FP1 in 2004?

Congrats !

I am in same boat as u. Same thing happened with our LUD's. Exact same thing.
Still waiting for wife to get approved.

enjoy.

Unbelievable said:
Hi,

Today morning I found out that my wife's LUD has changed and not mine and message is the old message. Just now I checked again and I found out that my LUD has changed. So, I clicked the link and it says

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On July 9, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

My wife's case has updated today but not approved yet. Hopefully coming soon.

Unbelievable :) :) :)

Unbelievable: Congrats! Can you share with us your experience in making your case to be approved so fast? Thanks. IC

hakoonamataata said:
Your 485 was received Apr 03 and you had your FP done in Apr/May 03. Thats "unbelievable" :)
Or, was your FP1 in 2004?

It's on 2003. My RD and ND has two months gap.

Unbelievable :)