I am still here

call them up

Be as polite as possible. Both the times I called, I had pretty good service.

Address them as "Sir" or "Madam"... it worked for me!

Fatbean - the current VSC's JIT is already more than 30 days past your RD. You should call them or ask your lawyer to contact them immediately.

Patience GC:

You know I called VSC yesterday and was as polite as one can be. The officer was ploite too but the information she gave me was useless. All she told me was that my case was in line....how the heck is that different from what we see online and AVM?

patienceGC,

When did you call them the last time and what was the result of being polite, if any?

I called them 3 weeks ago and they asked me to callback in 3 weeks, which have passed and thinking about bugging them again...

Thanks.

Okay, this is what happened to me.

I called VSC 2 times. First time they told me they haven't touch my case, so the officer was going to put a request to let them know my case was behind. And that was a month ago. The second time I called them was last week, they told me my case is under review by a supervisor(Does anyone know why is supervisor?), and told me I probably will get processed before the end of June, which is 30 to 60 days.

I called my lawyer too, and he said I should wait since he still have some cases prior to my case, and he said there are nothing he can do. Then I asked him if I should contact Senator, and he said there are no use.

But I don't believe the lawyer anymore, and I don't want to wait another two months since my FP will be expired by then. This week I contacted my local senator office and they had written to BCIS to inqury my case. We will see what is coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good that you contacted your local senator office!
All the best to you :) Hope you get the approval soon.

Dear .....sir/madam

what do i need to contact Senator office...

RD: 09/18/01
FP: 03/29/02
NJ-IND-EB3
NO NEWS.....

PLS HELP

WHO IS THE RIGHT ONE....?

Corzine, Jon - (D - NJ) Class I
502 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4744
Web Form: corzine.senate.gov/contact.cfm

Lautenberg, Frank - (D - NJ) Class II
UNITED STATES SENATE WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3224
Web Form: lautenberg.senate.gov/webform.html

Both of them are fine

You can choose anyone of them, they all have staffs who handle immigration. Read their profile may help you to target one of them.

I only contact one senator, I am going to save the other one if things not working out.
Good luck!:D

Fatbean,

My case is filed with VSCeven though I work in TX. The reason is that my company is headquartered in NY. Do you think a TX senator office calling VSC would make any impact?

Thanks

I am sorry, I really don't know since I don't know if it will make a difference on my own case or not.
I think it won't hurt if you explain your situation to your TX senator, they probably tell you if they will inqury it or not.

Good Luck, my friend!:cool:

Thanks Fatbean! I hope we cam all get out of this hell hole (called GC) soon......

You take care

What's the use of attorney?

It seems that attorneys are just a bunch of useless jerks. When we need them, they tell us there is nothing they can do??? We filled out all the forms ourselves when filling our !-485 cos the forms filled by the attorney had so many errors. Unfortunately, we still have to live with them. :mad:

RD,

I totally agree with you. They all seemed nice when you interviewed them, after they got all the money, they will change their face. At least that's how I feel.

I didn't have enough confident to file GC by myself back then. If I can choose again, I will do it myself.

Last edited by a moderator: