I am Rotting !!! need ur prayers & support

On second thoughts, this post has been edited/deleted by airberd.

good luck guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
airbird !

thanks for ur comments . getting GC is one thing , working for the employer is another thing . why do we always assume that whoever is whinning for GC does not mean that they have a bad employer !!! it is not about money or employer or any other thing but status / stability / peer pressure !!!

I agree

Rir_or
I agree with what you are saying.Budha got the wisdom at 16 , some people never get that awakening in their life time.People are different.In difficult time, you can not expect every one to react in same way .They react as per their wisdom and braib CPU as well as HD.I can feel what you are saying and agree 100% of that.But that (understanding to handle life )is a process which is also called way to "Nirvana " , which is the end of sufferings , end of fear.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Once you acheive that so called "Nirvana" or "Moksha" you will not need 150K or GC of USA , even out of status on any open field will give you heavenly pleasure.:) :) So let me extend your rational logic, try to acheive "Nirvana" rather then whining for GC with same employer or 150K in open market.

Disclaimer : Author is not a spiritual guru or cult but practicing spirituality intern.

leogsb,

Do my post annoy you? Would you prefer to see people be stuck in bodyshops and whine about "destiny" rather than find power in themselves to protest, find good jobs and feel independent? Yes, I do applaud myself and I do advertise myself. I exist, look and envy. If I inspire a single person I will see my mission accomplished.

Hi rotting-in-gc,

I am stuck since Feb 2002. But God has been so gracious to me. The company which originally applied for my LC, I140 and I485 was shutdown in Dec 2004. By God's grace I quickly could join another copmpany. Though I had tough managers at times, it was all worth when I look back and see how I have grown spiritually, technically through all of this.

Had multiple FPs and recently had an RFE. There was a messup in that too. My current company lawyers did not update the attorney on record and the RFE went to the old lawyers and after much communication with them finally got the RFE copy. I got it on August 17th and the RFE reponse submission deadline was Aug 15h. I requested USCIS to send another copy and they sent it. But the deadline still said Aug 15h. Anyway my current lawyers quickly worked on it and sumbitted the response and now I am waiting and wathich for USCIS reponse.

Why I am writing all this? I just want to let you know there is nothing out of God's hands. I will surely pray for you to have the peace that passeth all understanding.

Have a great day.

visa77 , thanks for the kind words and the prayers . I too wish u luck with ur RFE , i am sure USCIS would accept the response. I should say I am better off considering your case , dont worry man you will get it .

Guys,

Look at my care Sep 3 2001 - PD
Mar 6 2003 - I-485 RD.

I am mentally sick sometimes, I stopped calling or answering my friends calls ( I feel guilty all their cases are approved even though they applied much much later than me). Only left over is my junior friends who came to USA in 2003 or 2004 and applied in this july 2007 - I feel in very near future few among them will call me and say my case has been approved with a big smile)

There is no much torture than this in my life till now.

Look at my signature...
I agree that it is a lot of turture...
But i guess this is fact of life...
I used to be the one who always smile and give suggestions to friends to have a life and with lots of +ve attitude...
These days i think i am losing some of those +ve attitude and losing patience in other things..
I hope this GC stuff is not gonna affect my attitude any more...
Cheers...

nomanland & fixgc - i feel sad for ur guys !!! i thought i was the one who was affected worst but i see that there are lot many affected more than me .

BTW - fixgc - is this ur own labor ?

I think we got the HELL portion of the deal !

malik_labor , I think we got the " HELL " portion of the deal !!! first stuck in Labor in CSC , then being moved to NSC where we loose our priority date fall behind all new comers , and added to this NSC is slow in processing !!!! can somebody ask for more ????

It all depends...

I am also waiting for GC for last 6 years(look at my dates). But I do not think it is a curse. I believe it is a combination of decisions I took and events which are beyond any one's control.

Life is much bigger than GC !!

atyagi,

good to see you man! I am seeing a lot of old names ....

nomanland,
I am not surprised you feel this way. I have a lot of friends who applied just a year before me and their GC's were cleared in a 1 year time and they are already in the line for citizenship. It gets pretty embarassing. I have stopped calling a lot of my friends too. But in the end we are the ones who are losers because we lose friends also. So, I would say keep in touch with at least those friends who don't look down upon you because you still don't have a GC ( I know there are a lot of desis who look down upon those who are still stuck :-(

Guys,

Look at my care Sep 3 2001 - PD
Mar 6 2003 - I-485 RD.

I am mentally sick sometimes, I stopped calling or answering my friends calls ( I feel guilty all their cases are approved even though they applied much much later than me). Only left over is my junior friends who came to USA in 2003 or 2004 and applied in this july 2007 - I feel in very near future few among them will call me and say my case has been approved with a big smile)

There is no much torture than this in my life till now.

Guys things happen, let's wait, I look at other people who have older PDs that me that gives me patience to wait further.

My 2 cents.

I feel really bad for you guys. If they don't understand you then I won't call them as my friends

Life is very short. Good luck.. hope you guys get your approval soon.

atyagi,

good to see you man! I am seeing a lot of old names ....

nomanland,
I am not surprised you feel this way. I have a lot of friends who applied just a year before me and their GC's were cleared in a 1 year time and they are already in the line for citizenship. It gets pretty embarassing. I have stopped calling a lot of my friends too. But in the end we are the ones who are losers because we lose friends also. So, I would say keep in touch with at least those friends who don't look down upon you because you still don't have a GC ( I know there are a lot of desis who look down upon those who are still stuck :-(

What An Unfair Game !!! " Old Timer Needs Help In Getting Justice "

How come USCIS is approving cases which are 1 or 2 years later , in the same category from the same country ???? Isn't there justice in this system ???

WE ARE ROTTING HERE !!! OUR LIVES OUR IN JEOPARDY IN SOOO MANY WAYS !!!! IS THIS WHAT IS CALLED A FAIR SYSTEM ??? Is there any way we can bring this to light to USCIS ???

OLD TIMER FRIENDS - as a first step pl respond back to this post with one liner " OLD TIMER NEEDS HELP IN GETTING JUSTICE " lets overwhelm ourselves with the responses and then we can chart out the next course of action !!!