EB3
India
NSC

LC : 1/2002
AD : 5/2005

I140: 5/2004
AD: 07/2004

I485: 12/2004

Multiple FP / EAD / AP / H1 extensions !!!!!

I had the window of opps during March / April 05 for approval but did not happen . From then on retrogressed and was current from May 2007 to Aug 2007 but so far no approval . I am in my 8th year of H1 B , from the day one I have been working for the same employer thro whom I filed my GC. Never missed pay , never was on the wrong side of law even for a single day till date.

Recently I have seen so many cases whose PD is much later than mine being approved but there has been no light on my case.

Oh Lord I pray that even my enemies should not be in this situation. When will I get the approval ??? what do I tell my family / kids and friends ??? what have I done wrong !!!! All my fellow batch mates have gotten their GC long time back and are almost their with Citizenship. I am losing for no fault of mine !!!!

I have never posted before and intend not to post again !!

PL KEEP THIS STRING ALIVE SO THAT MORE PEOPLE CAN SHARE THEIR MISERY / SUPPORT / WISHES !!!

rotting-in-GC

Me too in same situation.
Same employer-paying all taxes-never missed my PAY- right now 8th yr of H1 B- no RFE from NSC- whenever i call- all checks cleared- waiting for officer- PD later than me all got thier GC last 2 months-GOD tell me what SIN I committed-waiting is killing me.
Saw OCt 07 bullettin- lost all hopes- having sleepless nights- my wife is 8th month of pregnancy-praying -praying -everyday.

but sometimes ppl have to accept my FATE.
There is say "If God closes one door He will open the other"
Waiting for the other door to be opened .....may be 2008 who knows.

EB3 NSC India
PD: July 2002
RD: Dec 2004
AD: ?????????????????????????

Is whining a CRIME !!! when you are in compliance with all laws & regulations and patiently waiting in que and you see many of them jump the line and get ahead what would you feel ????? for people who got transfered from CSC to NSC lost their priority dates and have pushed to take up I485 PD - how fare is this ????

Hello Rottin_in_gc
I was in the same way till last week. I can feel your pain. This whole thing
is so rotten and ridiculous. But if we want to stay in the US there is no other option than this one.

The practical things you could do are:
1) call them and see where exactly ur case
2) Make sure name check is cleared, by taking info pass or calling them
3) contact sen/congrssmen to get status
4) keep all these records and use it if you end up in filing a law suite.

May god bless you with GC soon.

babu

Hello sbabunle ! thank u for ur kind words & wishes , really appreciate it .

name check completed - as per Cogressmen / infopass / call center . various request sent to fbi / congressmen / uscis and have records .

rfe on employment verification - jun 07 responded july 07

GOD only knows when I will get it !!!!

rir_or

you are under EB2 and ROW you will get a life.
Think abt us retrogressed countries.

So? I am from Russia and forever stuck in namecheck. My "batch buddy" from India already got his GC. Do you see me whining? When I see a "poor indian EB immigrant" crying about being stuck with the same employer for N years I can only pity such individual as a mentally challenged phobia victim idiot. I am on H1b for 8th year and have my job number four paying like 150s. I am pritching "get a life" whenever I can to make you stupid people stop being losers and be freaking free.

Is whining a CRIME !!! when you are in compliance with all laws & regulations and patiently waiting in que and you see many of them jump the line and get ahead what would you feel ????? for people who got transfered from CSC to NSC lost their priority dates and have pushed to take up I485 PD - how fare is this ????

Not fair at all. It makes me feel freaking mad.

rir-or !

not many people r as fortunate as u r , we are stuck for various reasons !!!!
lets hold our hands to gether in support , i am sure positive force will work its way !!

rir-or !

not many people r as fortunate as u r , we are stuck for various reasons !!!!
lets hold our hands to gether in support , i am sure positive force will work its way !!

How am I more fortunate than you are? I don't think I am much smarter than you are. I think the things that make the difference are I am not being afraid to take "risks" on and that's about 80% of it. Have a plan for your future and look forward to take action. Where do you want to be in 5 years, 10 years? Make rational decisions about your life. If you like your employer - work for him, enjoy it... and stop whining. If you don't like your employer or life don't be afraid to change it... and stop whining. Fortune follows those who work hard and keep their minds open. If you give up, lie down and whine I can only pity you. Don't be pathetic. Stand up and live like a human being.

So? I am from Russia and forever stuck in namecheck. My "batch buddy" from India already got his GC. Do you see me whining? When I see a "poor indian EB immigrant" crying about being stuck with the same employer for N years I can only pity such individual as a mentally challenged phobia victim idiot. I am on H1b for 8th year and have my job number four paying like 150s. I am pritching "get a life" whenever I can to make you stupid people stop being losers and be freaking free.

rir_or,
Looks like Indians go "emotional" and Russians go "nuts" when things go terribly wrong!! Both are signs of "frustration"....you see!!
So, there is no difference between you and Rotting_in_GC!....that is what I can make out from your "Self-applauding, Arrogant and Cocky" responses to him and from your past responses to other people on this forum.
And there is nothing more being "stupid", than a person earning in '150s' posting "erratic" responses on a forum and wasting his time....why don't you "get a life"??

leogsb,

Do my post annoy you? Would you prefer to see people be stuck in bodyshops and whine about "destiny" rather than find power in themselves to protest, find good jobs and feel independent? Yes, I do applaud myself and I do advertise myself. I exist, look and envy. If I inspire a single person I will see my mission accomplished.

rir_or,

I want to see you saying the same in the year 2010, If you are still in the same situation as you are now ( Name Check Pending). You would only know it when every other known friend gets GC and your situation is same year after year. Some of the old timers had seen their friends got citizenship before they got their GC. It doesn't matter how much you make or how wealthy you are. This statusless is a hanging sword which impacts every part of your life and makes you SAD and MAD at the same time.

"485 issues in Nebraska Service Center "

This forum is useless and no more a productive forum anymore. Look at Texas service center forum, ppl are happy there as everyday someone is getting approved in TSC.

I am pretty +ve NSC will keep screwing us and that is our fate that we are stuck in NSC.

Whenever we see approvals in TSC we feel happy for them but we feel sorry for ourself, only becasue NSC is doing injustice to ppl like us.

I am at NSC and over last 1 year I have observed every 15 days there is a spurt in approvals at one of these centers. The day NSC approves a couple, TSC people start cribbing and vice versa.

I do agree with one of your points that TSC forum is more lively and more people post their views and stories.

"485 issues in Nebraska Service Center "

This forum is useless and no more a productive forum anymore. Look at Texas service center forum, ppl are happy there as everyday someone is getting approved in TSC.

I am pretty +ve NSC will keep screwing us and that is our fate that we are stuck in NSC.

Whenever we see approvals in TSC we feel happy for them but we feel sorry for ourself, only becasue NSC is doing injustice to ppl like us.

How come you were able to apply for 140/485

It appears that your Labor was approved in 2005, how were you able to apply for 140 and 485 in 2004.

LC : 1/2002
AD : 5/2005

I140: 5/2004
AD: 07/2004

I485: 12/2004

Look at my dates.

Look at my case deatils and you feel better. I am also on my 8th year H1B and no reason for me to wait this long when all people applied along with me and after me got approvals in 2005 only.

I am not sure why I missed in 2005 when every one got it. I was under regrogression from July 2005 (Actually "U" from July 2005 to Sept 2005 and Retrogression from Oct 2005 to June 2007). Waiting every minute and every sec from June 1st and finally called in June last week, came to know as Extended Review.

Waiting, waiting and waiting forever without any reason. I am not sure what NSC is doing with my file.

Really frustating especially when so many people getting approvals those are standing behind you. I was in front of every one and still waiting. How come damn USCIS can do this not approve the cases in order?

EB3 India

vvvunlucky !! I realy feel sorry for you , I pray that your case should be approved ahead of mine , which is what is justice.

Is there some provision in the Citizenship for those whose GC was delayed to adjust the extended time taken towards 5 yrs count ?? thats how it happens in Canada.

JesusIsMyLord , sorry there was a typo the labor got approved in 5 / 2004.