I am late in conditional residency removal

ekam

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys,

I am late in filing my conditional residency removal expired 8/22/2008, I am ready so send now.
Does anyone have any experience in this situation?
What can I do, I really don't have any legit reason expect from that I forgot

Unless you had a really good reason, there is nothing else you can do... file and explain the situation and pray it is accepted.

Unless you had a really good reason, there is nothing else you can do... file and explain the situation and pray it is accepted.

how did you become a moderator? How is the photography going? How many more months before you remove your conditions? 7?

In bold, my friend.

how did you become a moderator? they needed some people to help out, so I applied and was accepted, so did several others... How is the photography going? It slowed down, so I took a different job, one closer to home with less traveling (I put about 25k miles last year) How many more months before you remove your conditions? 7? closer to 6 months actually, or 187 days if you want me to be precise

How about you? have not seen you here for a while... I sure miss you and Austriacus! :p

I was referring to some of the past "discussions" between you and Austriacus - or am I confusing him with someone else? To hear you say that you missed them - (obvious sarcasm I suppose) made me laugh.

Now, if you were sincere about it and I have his name confused with someone else's then I apologize. For awhile there, there was some interesting stuff going back and forth and some attacking going on about almost every post you made, but I'm glad that is behind us for the most part. It's just every once and awhile that someone jumps out and attacks you and a few others for your opinions and attempt to help.

Thanks for the reply.

What happens if it's not accepted?

you get a lawyer and prepare to spend money. I think seriously the whole process might have to be started all over again. Which is not a big deal if u are still married. Now though you'd get your 10 yr card in about 100 days.

In bold, my friend.

How about you? have not seen you here for a while... I sure miss you and Austriacus! :p

Glad to hear that I am missed:D. Well I am still here. I am busy man thats all. I dont show up here as much as I should. But every now and then I poke my head in. Glad to know you are doing well.

I was referring to some of the past "discussions" between you and Austriacus - or am I confusing him with someone else? To hear you say that you missed them - (obvious sarcasm I suppose) made me laugh.

Now, if you were sincere about it and I have his name confused with someone else's then I apologize. For awhile there, there was some interesting stuff going back and forth and some attacking going on about almost every post you made, but I'm glad that is behind us for the most part. It's just every once and awhile that someone jumps out and attacks you and a few others for your opinions and attempt to help.

Why did you take so long to file papers after marriage?

Why did you take so long to file papers after marriage?

A lot of reasons... mainly we had to decided which country we were going to live in, either Canada or the US. Then in the fall we finally decided, but it took a long time to get all of my offical paperwork together (I needed some extra papers from the Canadian government and from a couple of states too and it too a long time to receive everything). The good thing I suppose is that I won't have to worry about the conditional GC anymore.

I also had my work visa already and it was good for awhile so I wasn't worried about that. And the extra time even allowed me to use the I-864W exception because I now have enough Social Security credits that I'm vested.

What happen if I want to go out of the country? Can I get a special permission?

it's better for not going out since you may be in an deportation order.

did u receive anything from the uscis states you didnt filed the i-751?

it's better for not going out since you may be in an deportation order.

did u receive anything from the uscis states you didnt filed the i-751?

No I haven;t received anything from the USCIS. I want to go next month, you think I could get something resloved by then

You are mistaking him for someone else... Austriacus and I were good "friends".

yes I do, but I don't think I'm illegal resident like someone entering USA illegally.
I'm still married to the same person.
All I want to know is does anyone have any experience in this situation that they can share with me.

I'm not sure how you could forget to do something so important. I think of it every single day. As of now, you are not here legally and it's your own fault, so no you can't get special permission unless they let you refile. Period.