I Am Done!!!

Batboad before updated saying the physical presence is a rolling window. Is it really said any where like that. Or once the interview is done, your physical presence requirement is complete? I have to go out of US and may cross the physical presence requirement by couple of weeks if the IO gives me the oath date in June as I requested.

Think about it...

The naturalization requirements include "continuous residence" and "physical presence". You need to meet those requirements to naturalize. The interview checks that you meet them, but, you (by statute (I'm guessing)) must meet them *when* you are naturalized. So, I'm pretty sure they can evaluate this right up to the time you raise your right hand and take the oath.

Well... I can't really believe it, but I am done! No more USCIS for me (until I'll decide to apply for my relatives:) ).
In short, yesterday I finally got naturalized at the Masonic Auditorium in San Francisco. Overall, it took me exactly 9 months, which is not that bad, I suppose. The oath itself was nice, except for the crying babies:)
And so, concluding and summarizing, I want to thank everybody on this forum for support and advice provided. You guys are simply the best! Keep doind what you doing.
I also wish best of luck to those of you who are wating for this process to come to its logical end. Don't loose hope and don't give up!
I will definetely stick around :)

Dani, Right now I have similar situation as you had before. How come you had an Interview descheduled Notice Date: 11/27/06? before your 1st Interview date 12/1/06? How did you apply for your 2nd interview? I got my N-400 Interview date, but I'm still waiting for my I-751 get approved. What should I do now? Please kindly advise.

Dani, Right now I have similar situation as you had before. How come you had an Interview descheduled Notice Date: 11/27/06? before your 1st Interview date 12/1/06? How did you apply for your 2nd interview? I got my N-400 Interview date, but I'm still waiting for my I-751 get approved. What should I do now? Please kindly advise.
Hi there,
Ok,Interview Descheduled Notice Date is the date on the "notice of deschedule" which I got a few days before my originally scheduled interview. The good thing about the whole ordeal was that I got new interview date a few days after the "deschedule notice."
Unfortunately, one can't do anything to get an interview date — that's up to USCIS to decide. Usually it takes a few days to a few weeks for then to reschedule your interview... Basically, all you can do right now is wait. There's no other alternative.
You know, I didn't really get what is your situation besides the pending I-751. Did they deschedule you as well? If so, I also suspect that they canceled your interview because teh conditions on marriage haven't been removed yet... However, that shouldn't be a problem - if prior to N-400 interview you have pending I-751, USCIS combines the 2 interviews...
I rememeber when I applied for N-400 my I-751 was pending as well (for 12,5 months). They approved it (I-751) 2 weeks after I filed for citizenship...
Let me know if you have any other questions and best of luck to you!