I am approved

617diesel

Registered Users (C)
EAC 04184508xx

EB2

Finally approved after 5 years and 1.5 months.
Some highlights

1. Fingerprinted twice.
2. Transferred from EAC to Texas both way twice.
3. Six EADs at $175/piece
4. 140 at $190/piece
5. 485 at $385/piece
6. Four APs at $305/piece Price increase at some point. Don't remember how much it was.
7. No interview

It has costed me too much money and time to get the Fxxxing GC through employment. Not to mention how depress I had been during the long journey.

All We wanted is to get the PR status. It shouldn't have taken that long. US Imm. is horrible and needs to be overhauled ASAP.

I hope best luck to all the people who have been waiting more than 5 years.

Thanks howdy howdy

This forum is not like it used to be. People just don't talk about anything anymore.

PD Mar/2003

FD Mar/2004

EB2 approvals.....??? not much posting..?

Hi guys,
Other than 1st week of September, not much posting here for EB2 approvals...? what happened to all PD current EB2 applications (TSC and NSC)......?

All lucky guys,
I would request you to please post if you got approvals .....,

and Congratulations to all who already got approvals and future approvable guys who are going to get by these visa bulletin publishers.

Thanks much.

Congratulations

Congrats 617diesel,
It must be really a big relief for you. I'm also in the same boat, lot of FPs, APs, EADs and frustration..... :)
Waiting for the good days to come out of this trap.

All who are on EB2 and got recent approvals, please post your news here. People who are waiting for years (like me) will get some positive hope by looking at such things. Hopefully the day comes soon.
Good luck to everyone.

Thanks EmkaGC

By looking at your PD, I can totally feel your pain. Be tough, your day will come very soon.

Thanks EmkaGC

By looking at your PD, I can totally feel your pain. Be tough, your day will come very soon.

Yes, I feel EmkaGC's pain, my PD is 12/2004 and am already frustrated enough! and waiting and living with "HOPE".

Good luck or everybody waiting for approvals...

Received card today

I received my card today(Hooray!!!), still waiting on my wife's. I got the card production status last Friday and got the card in mail today. The status for my spouse hasn't changed and the LUD is the same.

I have seen a good number of approvals in the last 2 weeks at both TSC and NSC.

Case: EB2
PD: 08/01/2004
485 RD: 07/27/2007

I received my card today(Hooray!!!), still waiting on my wife's. I got the card production status last Friday and got the card in mail today. The status for my spouse hasn't changed and the LUD is the same.

I have seen a good number of approvals in the last 2 weeks at both TSC and NSC.

Case: EB2
PD: 08/01/2004
485 RD: 07/27/2007

Thanks and Congratulations!! enjoy your freedom.

How is the rough trend of approvals -- means what are those PDs RDs .....?

Hi 617diese

Congratulations first!!!

Reading your post, you said you did 2 finger prints while waiting. Did any of those finger prints include picture shots as well?

I just got my approval today and the Welcome Notice said I should expect to receive the physical card in 3 weeks. However, I was never asked to have pictures taken during finger prints appointments (2 of them, both Code 1). I am wondering how exactly they are going to produce my card.

How about you?

Congratulations to you too.

They could use a picture of Mickey Mouse on your card, you know. LOL

You should have received your card by now. It has been too long ago. I couldn't recall.
Anyway, the photo on my card is one of my EAD photos.

you are right

617diesel,

You are right! They used the photo I submitted with my I-485 application to produce the card and I got my card last week. So USCIS approved my I-485, mailed me the card in less than 6 weeks after I filed the WOM, and yet they kept me waiting for 4 years and 5 months! Crazy!

617diesel,

You are right! They used the photo I submitted with my I-485 application to produce the card and I got my card last week. So USCIS approved my I-485, mailed me the card in less than 6 weeks after I filed the WOM, and yet they kept me waiting for 4 years and 5 months! Crazy!

Congratulations to sulingli!
What is your PD by the way, and you told they kept you waiting 4 yrs, is it after you filed I485...? when did you file your I485...? and do you know when would be the right time to file WOM...?
I am asking all these as I am waiting for my I485 approvals...., nothing came so far even if all are current (EB2) from Sept 1st, filed in July 2007.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Congratulations to sulingli!
What is your PD by the way, and you told they kept you waiting 4 yrs, is it after you filed I485...? when did you file your I485...? and do you know when would be the right time to file WOM...?
I am asking all these as I am waiting for my I485 approvals...., nothing came so far even if all are current (EB2) from Sept 1st, filed in July 2007.

Thanks in advance for your response.

sulingli,
Your response would be appreciated!

Thanks.

i am approved..........

hi,
here is my sign.

labour PD : 01/02/2003 (EB-3) closed case ( EB-3 ) : 12/15/2004
labour PD : 12/08/2004 (EB-2)
labour approved : 03/05/2007 ( EB-2)
I-140 Applied : 03/15/2007 ( TSC )( EB-2 )
I-140 approved : 03/23/2007 ( TSC )( EB-2 )
I-485 Applied : July,2007 ( TSC )( EB-2 )
Receipt date : 08/31/2007
Notice date : 09/14/2007

card production order : 12/03/09
welcome notice e mail : 12/03/09 :D:D:D

after 7 years and 8 months.

Thanks for all seniors and experts.

Congratulations , enjoy the happiness and peace that comes with end of the horrible process (which we all go thru :mad:).

GCN

PD 09/02 - EB3 - India