I am a US Citizen, seeking Canadian citizenship/Work Auth/Visa for family/brother.

luckyjack

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am a United States Citizen and I acquired US citizenship in 2008 through Naturalization. Let me tell very clearly what my objective is,stepwise,

First thing I want to seek Canadian Citizenship. Is it possible to acquire Canadian citizenship by default(i.e being a US citizen) or are there any time-consuming steps required for that. Also do I need to really acquire Canadian citizenship to bring my brother there.
Once I get the Canadian citizenship, I would like to sponsor my brother Canadian Visa thru some kind of visa/GC/Sponsored Citizenship.I want to try for Canada, because I know it would take a lot of time to do the same thing to bring him to US. Or is there any other country where I can easily sponsor him visa. I thought Canada being so close, it would be better for me to try there. In fact honestly, I tried to bring him on H1 and it did not work out.
I feel so bad that even being a citizen of USA, I cant even bring him on any visa. There should be some way,I feel. I hope some really workable solutions will be presented/replied to this thread. I desperately would like to help him to US/Canada.
Really appreciate a quick response.
Thanks,LuckyJack.