I 94 and California ID, Please help


New Member
I am over 21 years old and I have an I 94 stamped with 212 (d) (5) and is marked Indefinitely for Adjustment of status. This I 94 is dated in 1999, when I arrived here. What is my current immigration status? Would I be able to get a California ID?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.