I-90 GC Renewal. 2 months after reaching 14 years old. Filling reason?

cirvine

Hi,
My daughter turned 14 years old 2 1/2 months ago. I'm working on the I-90 form to renew her green card. Her current green card will expire when she turns 19 years old.
My question is in I-90 Part 2.
G1 doesn't apply, because she reached 14 years of age 2 months ago.What is the filling reason 2J or 2F
These are the instruction:
Item Number 2.g1. I have reached my 14th birthday and am registering as required. My existing card will expire AFTER my 16th birthday. (NOTE: If you are filing this application before your 14th birthday, or more than 30 days after your 14th birthday, you must select reason "2.j." However, if your card has expired, you must use reason "2.f.") Select this reason if you have reached your 14th birthday within the previous 30 days, and your current card will expire after your 16th birthday. When filing Form I-90 using this reason, submit a copy of your current Permanent Resident Card. You must include the biometric services fee only with this application if filing using reason "2.g1." No filing fee is required.
After reaching 14 years of age, a lawful permanent resident must register and submit Form I-90. Registration and fingerprinting are required within 30 days after a child reaches 14 years of age. If you did not file this application within 30 days after turning 14 years of age, you must file using reason "2.f." (My existing card will expire in six months or has already expired).
Item Number 2.f. My existing card has already expired or will expire within six months. Select this reason if your card will expire in the next six months or if your card has already expired. If you use this reason, and your existing card will not expire within six months, your application may be denied.
Item Number 2.j. I have a prior edition of the Alien Registration Card, or I am applying to replace my current Permanent Resident Card for a reason that is not specified above.
Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Did you receive any answer on the above. I have a similar situation and wanted to know if we need to choose 2j. My daughter is 15 years and her GC expires before her 16th birthday. We did not apply to renew when she turned 14.