I 824 form

pereraaam

Hello everyone. My wife won the DV2022 and I was added as a derivative after we got married but I was not able to attend the interview as we got the interview appointment at short notice and I wasn't able to get leave from my workplace (interview was in our home country).

She got her visa issued and has entered the US and now back where we live. Can we use the I-184 form instead of the F2A visa? We want to move together maybe by April or so.
Please help as we want to move as soon as possible together ❤️.

By “I-184” I guess you mean an I-824. So no, you cannot use the I-824 as a 2022 derivative for follow to join purpose. The FY is already over, no additional benefit can be obtained as a DV2022 selectee or derivative. Your option is for your wife to sponsor you via family immigration - like we previously pointed out to you here and here, and you definitely will not be moving back together via that route in April 2023. Your best option for moving together as soon as possible was for you to have joined your wife at the time of her interview her interview.