I-765 Receipt not received

Zany_Brainy

Registered Users (C)
I filed my I-765 with the Texas Service Center on the 30th of May and I havent recieved any receipt yet. They have not even cashed the cheque I sent.

How many days does getting the receipt for the I-765 applications take?
Also does anyone have a number to the Texas Service Center so I can call and enquire?

I sent the application by FEDEX and I have confirmation that it was recieved at the TSC.

All information will be appreciated

Thanks
ZB

Same here

I have also sent on 05/28 to VSC but still haven't received any kind of receipt. My checks were also not encashed. Any idea whats going on?

Please share anybody with prior experiences and results..

Thanks

My I-765 application was received on 05/18/06. The check was cashed by the 24th of may and I got the receipt by 30th of may.

from what I read in other posts you may be getting ur receipts soon or may be u forgot to sign something...

I hope everything turns out fine for you...
keep us posted

Its possible..

sridevi_vangala said:
My I-765 application was received on 05/18/06. The check was cashed by the 24th of may and I got the receipt by 30th of may.

from what I read in other posts you may be getting ur receipts soon or may be u forgot to sign something...

I hope everything turns out fine for you...
keep us posted

I may have forgotten to sign the form.
What should I do now?

Send in another?
Is there any number for the Texas Service Center with anyone

i am sure, i completed

all the formalities and wonder if they are deliberately delaying it. But to my surprise, wondering why the checks haven't been encashed?

Let me know if anybody has landed in the same situation.

EAD no Receipt

mvnm00, I too applied for my EAD - sent thru USPS with confirmation on 28th may, my cheques are not encased. Do keep posted if you get receipt or any kind of info.

EAD Receipt received

sept05 said:
mvnm00, I too applied for my EAD - sent thru USPS with confirmation on 28th may, my cheques are not encased. Do keep posted if you get receipt or any kind of info.

I checked my bank account this morning and the checks are encashed. I also confirmed the same with the new EAC#.

Don't panic, you should get your EAD receipt# in this week if you have filed correctly.

no.. u cannot apply with a new form.. they will send ur application back and u can sign and send it back.. as long as u singned the I-765 there should be no problem.

Zany_Brainy said:
I may have forgotten to sign the form.
What should I do now?

Send in another?
Is there any number for the Texas Service Center with anyone
no.. u cannot apply with a new form.. they will send ur application back and u can sign and send it back.. as long as u singned the I-765 there should be no problem.

I will keep a little patience

mvnm00 said:
I checked my bank account this morning and the checks are encashed. I also confirmed the same with the new EAC#.

Don't panic, you should get your EAD receipt# in this week if you have filed correctly.

I will keep a little patience till next week. After that I will e-file.

Thx
ZB

Are you sure..

mvnm00 said:

mvnm00, your signature said that you applied for EAD on 05/28/2005 and you already got it approved? is this a renewal of the EAD you are talking about when you say you applied on 05/28/06???? :confused:

updated signature

Zany_Brainy said:
mvnm00, your signature said that you applied for EAD on 05/28/2005 and you already got it approved? is this a renewal of the EAD you are talking about when you say you applied on 05/28/06???? :confused:

Zany_Brainy --
Please see my updated signature. Also, yesterday i received the receipt of the EAD's with new receipt# in the postal mail. I do not have any idea about the TSC, but it should be the same across all the service center's. Also, you cannot send another new form now, instead wait till you receive the forms in postal mail and send it again thru FEDEX. Do not panic, you should be ok and check all the papers, checks once again before sending to see if you have missed anything. I know how frustrated and tensed you at this moment. Don't worry, everything will be alright.

Good luck...

It has been 20 days

Now I am getting really concerned. I know for sure they recieved it... as I sent it FEDEX Overnight and I also have the name of the person who signed for it.

What do I do? Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thx
ZB

Same here Zany Briany I have not received the receipt yet nor has my cheque been encashed.
I did ask my attorney to call USCIS which he did in a conference call the customer service said USCIS could put an enquiry only if it has been over 30 days of their receipt so waiting for it to become thirty days. mine turns 30 days on the 24th since it fall on a saturday and if i do not get anything from them before that date my attorney will call them back on the 26th

Keep us updated of your application

Last edited by a moderator:
I called and got my reciept number

sept05 said:
Same here Zany Briany I have not received the receipt yet nor has my cheque been encashed.
I did ask my attorney to call USCIS which he did in a conference call the customer service said USCIS could put an enquiry only if it has been over 30 days of their receipt so waiting for it to become thirty days. mine turns 30 days on the 24th since it fall on a saturday and if i do not get anything from them before that date my attorney will call them back on the 26th

Keep us updated of your application

I called the NSC and got the SRC number for my I-765 over the phone. My cheque has not been cashed yet but I put the SRC# into my account and found that it has been entered into the system on the 15h of June. So approx 15 days after delivery.

I suggest you call directly if you want to get your SRC#

thanks
ZB

Zany Brainy... I just called VSC to ask for SRC# they again said that I will have to wait for 30 days after their receipt .. could you please post as to what you asked for and how they tracked you application I am assuming you still do not have a receipt notice

I called the NSC National Service Center

sept05 said:
Zany Brainy... I just called VSC to ask for SRC# they again said that I will have to wait for 30 days after their receipt .. could you please post as to what you asked for and how they tracked you application I am assuming you still do not have a receipt notice

I called 1800 375 5283

When I got a person on the line he said that I need to wait 30 days.
I said that my peers who submitted the application on or after me have their reciept and I do not so I am concerned. He asked me how I sent the application. I told him FEDEX Overnight and gave him the name of the person who signed for it. He asked me about my A# and then verified my B'Day and then gave me the SRC#.

I hope this helps :)

ZB

I received the receipt one day prior to my checks been encashed. Receipt received by mail (physical)on June 22rd checks encased on June 23rd. Thank you ZB for keeping me updated

Receipt date is May 24th and Notice date is June 16th will keep you posted on approval

Last edited by a moderator:
Zany_Brainy,
I have the same situation as you had faced. i mailed EAD application on 09/27 and they received on 09/29. But still i have not received receipt or my check not cased yet. Which number you have called to enquire about your status.
Thanks