I-765 Expired Renewal Question

UKborn

Hello,

Thank you for reading my question.

I am currently in the country on a E2 Visa and my wife is looking to go back to work.

However, we cannot locate her work permit card but I know it expired sometime back in 2007. Due to the economy she is going back to work and not sure if we should apply for a new permission to accept employment, or renewal of her permission to work due to it being expired for around five years?

Also, question 11 asking for the date, since we are not able to locate the card, should we enter a rough estimated date?

Thanks in advance.

You can consult a Immigration Consultant for filling your form. Since, you have lots of confusions in filling. Answering to your question, you can disclose the fact.

Hello,

Thank you for reading my question.

I am currently in the country on a E2 Visa and my wife is looking to go back to work.

However, we cannot locate her work permit card but I know it expired sometime back in 2007. Due to the economy she is going back to work and not sure if we should apply for a new permission to accept employment, or renewal of her permission to work due to it being expired for around five years?

Also, question 11 asking for the date, since we are not able to locate the card, should we enter a rough estimated date?

Thanks in advance.