I-751 Tracker for TSC

highlander

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for I-751 removal of conditional status on my green card based on marriage at the Texas Service Center.

Date Sent: 1/22/2004 (via FedEx)
Date Receipt: 1/23/2004
Check Cashed (online banking): 1/28/04
Receipt Received on the mail: 1/29/04, postmarked 1/23/2004 (same day processing).

We can not track the I-751 online at US CIS website. :( Apparently, it is not on CLAIMS, the system they use for tracking most applications online.

Anyone else who wants to share their experience?
Thanks!

I-751 approved

After almost 10 months of waiting, the US CIS sent me a letter approving my I-751 without an interview. The letter says that I need three pictures, my passport, and the I-751 letter. I have scheduled my appointment via Infopass. Let's see what happens.
Greetings,
Highlander.

I-751 Experience with US CIS office

More updates. Today, I went to the local US CIS office to give the I-797 letter approving my I-751 application without interview. Even though the letter said bring three pictures, they only took two. They stamped my passport (again) with the statement "Processed for I-551... employment authorized". But then in pen they added "IBIS Negative" (this probably refers to the name check) "I-751 approval letter presented". They said that the green card will be mailed to me in 6 months or less. I hope is less. :) In and out in 30 minutes including the wait. Great experience overall. :D :D :D

highlander your post is informative and gives me hope for my case going smooth. btw what office did you get your application submitted from ?(dallas,houston,sanantonio).