i 751 interview 4 years after receiving permanent green card

jerere

Registered Users (C)
Hello
I am little bit confused about the letter I received from USCIS
I got my conditional green card in 2013 (marriage based) and applied for my permanent green card in 2015 which I did receive in 2015.
One year ago I applied for citizenship (N 400) and 2 month ago I received my invitation for N 400 interview which got canceled due to government shutdown.
One month later the interview got rescheduled for March 8th and after that came out of nowhere a letter inviting me for a I 751 interview at the same time and same place as my N 400 interview!!!!??! Since I filed the I 751 4 years ago and already got my permanent green card at the time then, how is it possible that they are inviting me now for an interview on I 751?
Another strange thing is that when I look at my profile on the uscis website there is no mention of this I 751 interview, only the N 400 interview.
Shall I prepare anyway for a I 751 interview, meaning bringing my wife and bona fide documents? Or shall I just discard that letter as a mistake?
Thanks for your help
Jeremy

1AurCitizen

Registered Users (C)
The i-751 letter could be a mistake since you already received the permanent green card. However, the last thing you want to do is ignore something from USCIS. There are a number of posts where USCIS has been reviewing the entire immigration history of a N400 applicant whose green card came about through a marriage or employment based. If you are currently married to the spouse who sponsored your green card, take the wife to the interview, if indeed the letter is genuine.

jerere

Registered Users (C)
Thanks a lot for your answer, I will bring my wife and bona fide documents with me to play safe and hope for a nicer inspector than 5 years ago...
Thanks again
Jérémy