I-751 form denied please reply asap this is urgent

S

smousad1

Hello, my I-751 form has been denied on December 11, 2019 since I failed to appear to the appointment since I never received the letter however I did receive the denial letter. Now my case is quite special and unique because of the following:

1. I didn't inform the USCIS with my change of address because I really did not know I had to do that so I didn't file the AR-11

2. However, I did go to the US mail office and changed my address so that my aunt (which is the address I have received the denial to) would receive my mail instead of
my husband's family (which was the address I used when I filed the i751 because I lived with them, however I no longer live with them as I had to escape my husband's abuse and now I am currently residing in a university's dorms in Upstate NY and I study there (I am only 21yo btw), and I am currently filing for a divorce (it has not been completed yet), but I didn't update the USCIS with all these changes as I didn't know I had to do that or how to do it either and I was counting on the interview to be mailed to my aunt and to be able to explain myself and the situation I was in ) and I thought that's all I needed to update my address everywhere change it at the mail office. and I changed my address to my aunt's at the time because I didn't know where I was gonna go after I left my husband's house and when I did figure out that I was going to settle in upstate ny i didn't know how was I supposed to make that change because I was scared that when I do change my address at the US mail office my husband's family would have my new address and then know where I live and try to hurt and harm me as they notify them when the mailing address is changed/redirected.

3. My aunt's address in California meanwhile my old and current address are NY based

4. I am certain my husband received the interview notification and never informed me to put me purposefully in the situation I am in and they have a history of doing such vile things even when we were in good terms as they have hid my receipt from me which lead me to take an appointment with the immigration office to recieve the stamp which is valid till May 2020

I am aware that I need to file the i290 b form and file for a motion to reopen my case. But

Here's what I need help in:
1. I want to know what is the evidence I need to provide in order to explain my case when I am filing the i290b form?
2. I want to know what is the likelihood that my case will be reopened and if I can still go back to the country within the next 33 days as I am currently in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
3. should I file for the AR-11 now despite the denial and mainly under the domestic violence case and mail it to the address in VT?

And I want to know what happens after the case is reopened.
All and any form of help is appreciated as I am really scared and thank you in advance it means the world to me.