I-751 December filers

well well, me the dummy...I forgot to include the i-130 on my portafolio so I am able to see the LUD duh! :)
So I got LUD for my I-130 on 12/22/07 and I got LUD for my I-751 after I made my BIO 2/22/07. So I guess looking at the trends...I should be play on the lottery 28 and 22 lucky numbers? hehehehe :)
And I updated my signature.

Hello All..I am still out of country ..and there is no change in my I-751 status yet.

Selina ..congrats!!!

I am really getting psyched now...I hope there is nothing wrong with my application. :confused:

FP done

I did the biometrics today in Tampa and for those who are interested Tampa ASC is open for public just on Thursday and Saturday, now wonder I had to wait 2 months for FP notice.

I was in and out in about 1 hour. All went well.
Well, this has been done all I have to do is wait...wait..wait same as you all.

Wishing you a Happy Easter,

RareGold

Question

Completed Biometrics and the online status last updated date changed to 03/23/2008. However, the online message text did not change from what was their before the last updated date (Quote below). No mention about completing Biometrics etc.

Did you guys had the same message displayed or something else

As always, your insights are very much appreciated

"Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On February 15, 2008, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

What I really really don't understand is how in 4 months the VSC processing date can not of changed. I mean seriously are we to believe they are still processing March 1 2007 applications since DEC? I doubt that. They must be using crayons and wet paper to take so long

How to file

Hello All,

I am getting ready to file my I-751, and am curious regarding the procedure. The forms are very cut and dry and self explanatory. I suppose my real question is the format. Do I use a manilla folder? Do I use tabs for my documents? Can i send color copies of our wedding pics along with other pics? I also only have 1 true notarized affadavit. The other one is from our CPA who has done our taxes for the last three years. It is eseentially just a letter. Will that suffice? Will I receive a RFE? We do not own any property, but both of us are on the lease. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

This is what I am including:-

Leases (last 3 years)
Bank statements (last 3 months)
Cable bill (last 3 months)
taxes ( last 3 years)
beneficiairy info for our 401k
2 of my passport pics
our wedding pics
my conditional GC (copy)

Please let me know if this would work. Thank you.

Ray

Ray, the leases and taxes from the last 3 years are essential. That's good.
You should also include copies of your and your spouse's Driver's Licenses showing common address.
Also, you should include copies of joint checking and saving bank statements and utility bills for the last 2-3 years at least. You don't have, however, to send them the 12 statements for each year. You can send them 3 or 4 statements from each year.
As for the utility bills, try to include copies of as many different utility bills as possible: electricity, cable, phone, gas... Now, although the utility bills should show both your and your spouse's name, it is also ok sending some bills showing only your name and other bills showing only your spouse's name. The most important thing is that all bills and statements show that you both are sharing the same address.
On the other hand, you can also include copies of mail envelopes from friends, greeting cards and mail from ccards, or any sort of junk mail as long as it is addressed -jointly or separately- to both of you guys showing the same address.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats big claw

any clue after an update on ur LUD On I-130 you will ahve card production ordered changed on ur WAC I751

my I-130 LUD updated 2 times ,on 3/01/08 and 3/20/08
still nothing
waiting--------

Here is my timeline. Hope it helps.

11/24/07- I751 Application Sent to NSC
11/29/07- Application Received - Case transfered to CSC
12/04/07- 1 year extension Received
12/18/07- Biometric Appointment Letter
01/04/08 - Biometrics done
03/26/08- Status Updated to "Card Production Ordered"

I knew it was better in CSC...I don't get this thing...why things are getting transfer to VSC if they are not approving anything!!!

Meer & AOS congrats guys... can u post if u guys had lots of LUD on your file or they just changed your status one fine day to card ordered.

Thank you Cherr!! Can't wait for the physical card! :)
bps01, for me the LUD jsut changed once, after I got the biometrics done.

I knew it was better in CSC...I don't get this thing...why things are getting transfer to VSC if they are not approving anything!!!

I think it is better to transfer to CSC from other service centers... but for those like me who sent the application to CSC directly take longer time than those who got transferred from other centers...

I guess CSC tends to clear the cases transferred from other centers before doing their own cases?

It's been almost 3 months since I took the biometrics and I haven't got any update since the next day of my biometrics appointment.