I-751 December filers

ndc121 and all others,

Thank you very much for your response.

ndc121, let's using you data as an example. Does you have TWO different numbers on
1/8/08 - 1 year GC extension received, and
1/18/08 - FP Notice received

My situation is the above TWO case number are different ???? The 1 year GC extension WAC-number 1 is useless -- can't find anything online !!! The FP Notice WAC-number 2 has online information, but that is the only message -- seems never change ???

It says:

" On XXX date, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Does everyone has the same message as mine above ?

Thanks in advance for any response.

ndc121 and all others,

Thank you very much for your response.

ndc121, let's using you data as an example. Does you have TWO different numbers on
1/8/08 - 1 year GC extension received, and
1/18/08 - FP Notice received

My situation is the above TWO case number are different ???? The 1 year GC extension WAC-number 1 is useless -- can't find anything online !!! The FP Notice WAC-number 2 has online information, but that is the only message -- seems never change ???

It says:

" On XXX date, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Does everyone has the same message as mine above ?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Yes, everyone has the same message for biometrics receipt number (at least for me). So don't worry..every one is in the same boat :)

I wasn't able to access my case status online using the biometrics receipt number until the USCIS had taken my fingerprints. I think this is typical for those applying to the CA service center.

The receipt number on the 1 year extension has not, and will not to my knowledge, show up in the online case status.

I-751 transfered to VSC and Checked cashed

The check has been cashed and back of the check it says VSC and there are lots of numbers. Will keep fingers crossed till they send the I-797 in the mail.

Pardon my ignorance, is there a number on the back of the cheque, which can be used to track the application online?

FP Today

Has anyone done thier FP yet? I'm scheduled to do it today at 12pm in Alexandria, VA. I am trying to figure out how long it will take so I can let my employers know that I will be out for an extended lunch or should I not plan on coming back at all? If I remember correctly, last time I did it, I had to wait for 3-4 hrs.

Any inputs?:confused:

It depends on the place and time of appointment. I would say count atleast 1 hr minimum but since urs is toward noon i would count 2 hrs or so after you reach the facility.

My status for I-485 says card ordered. This is the 2nd time in last 2 weeks that it has changed from card mailed to card ordered. I hope this time i get a 10 year card and not a 2 week expiry date on my card. The card i received last week was 2 weeks expiry.
If it continues like this i will have a few cards in my hand in next year or so.

I am starting to get confuse with so many I-751 for each month...like would make a difference...

Rare and Jane, have you heard from your biometrics appt yet? let us know.

Haven't heard of anybody from 2007 in the other thread to be approved just to be transfered.

Went in for my FP today at noon. Was there for a little over an hour. Not bad at all.

NOTE: For your FP appointment, bring your temporary GC with you along with a photo ID otherwise they will ask you to go home and get it. Luckily I had it with me....Hope this helps someone.

Cher have this forum changed to Dec/Jan I-751 fillers in the title as this is getting confusing and plus there is a new Bunnny with an extra n on the block. Couldn't he get any other name. There is one Bunny and thats me the pest for USCIS who has confused the hell out of the immigartion system.

Do not worry bunnybugs! There is a big difference between Bunnny and Bunnybugs, people will be able to make difference :p
Everybody makes the difference right?:D

Still no FP

Dear Cherr and all!

No, I don't received the FP yet. I spoke with Jane Green, she didn't receive either. I had too much thing to do this week, but no matter what I will make infopass on Saturday right after the mail arrived ( and no mail form USCIS).

If by any miracle I will get before, I will post here.

I am really disappointed, of course.

RareGold

OK! if this thread is going to include January'08 filers, I should be here, as well!

My case is shown in the signature below:

Call me retard...but how I can edit the name of the thread? so people know they can post here before and after Dec anyway we all in the same USCIS Cruise Worlwide Lines...did not think it was going to get popular hehehe :)

Dear Cherr and all!

No, I don't received the FP yet. I spoke with Jane Green, she didn't receive either. I had too much thing to do this week, but no matter what I will make infopass on Saturday right after the mail arrived ( and no mail form USCIS).

If by any miracle I will get before, I will post here.

I am really disappointed, of course.

RareGold

Oh Rare sorry that nothing from FLL side...uhmm well keep us posted how your Sat goes...

How long for VSC to cash checks?

Hi folks, I was wondering how many days on average it takes Vermont Service Center to cash checks and send the receipt for I-751 applications? Is it one week or more or less? Thanks.

Good News!

Cherr, thank you for your reply. Actually, I got really good news this morning. My check was cashed only 1 day after USCIS received my file and then they mailed me a NOA only 2 days after that. So in the end, I received my NOA today, extending my GC for a year, only after 5 days. Thank you VSC:)

I could not find my case number online on USCIS website, though, but I guess that is pretty normal? Is the case number that is on the Fingerprint notice the real one they put in the system?

MasterArcht, yes, it's the case number on the Biometrics notice the one they put in the system. However, I've heard this number is sometimes not immediately available when they send you such notice, this number taking a few days -maybe up to the biometrics are taken- to show on the system.

Last edited by a moderator: