I-751 December filers

cherr1980

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys, I am ready to file my I-751 package, but I have a question when and through who I should send it?
If I send it with USPS the earliest it can be there (by guarantee) is the Express Mail overnight and get to Mesquite, TX (Texas Service Center) at noon, with FedEx it can be there at 8.30am of course more expensive. I am not sure if it's worth it. Plus always with special mail delivery non-usps they normally put another address, but for I-751 I don't see any other. Can somebody clarify?
My package should arrive on Friday Dec14th.

Thanks.
Cherr-

cherr1980, just send it USPS with certified mail so you can track it and know if they have recieved it or not. Overnight service is not necessary because they wont process your stuff right away.

cherr1980, just send it USPS with certified mail so you can track it and know if they have recieved it or not. Overnight service is not necessary because they wont process your stuff right away.

Okay thanks, I have used Express Mail before (that is the overnight) and you can track it as well, I will go for Express Mail anyway with USPS. I know they are not going to process anything, but I just want that my mail arrives there on Friday not on Saturday when they are closed or later. The rest takes 2-3 days. I won't worry if I had to send it on the beginning of a week but when it's a Friday so annoying...but thanks.

Did you send yours already?

Nice to see you back :)

Did you send yours already?[/QUOTE]

I sent my I-751 package today, December 12th via USPS certified mail. Texas Center as well, I am sure you remember me :)

Keep in touch, ok?

Yes of course!! We all were in the same boat.
We are just few days difference.

I sent mine today. I have been waiting for this day like a kid waiting for Santa Claus. So bad that the entire process is taking same as if we were applying for the I-485, it's so frustrated...should be faster. Amazing how a three years of marriage can accumulate so much paper...hahaha.

The status of receipts dates are supposedly "current" with TSC so hopefully we should get our receipts in good timing...the rest is another story. Hear that CSC was helping out the TSC. For me I don't mind if I have to pay 200 bucks more and go personally to the TSC and show them my papers, answer their questions and done. But well, can't be that easy...if not they won't be able to keep pushing for higher fees hehehe.

I would like to make a sticky about each month filers by Service Center...would be better in that way to know how others are doing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea?

Dear all!

I sent my I-751 package on December 12th. I tracked the number and this is the message I got.

"We attempted to deliver your item at 2:22 PM on December 14, 2007 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

Does it happen to anybody else? Will be redelivered pr picked up ?:confused:

Any comment is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Don't worry...I put an info about USCIS PO BOX and USPS as a thread.
They will pick it up on Monday between 5-6am. I called the postal office in charge over there and they told me do not worry, they only pick up packages between that time and once a day. Everything that gets there after 6am, they pick it up the next business day.

I received the same message on the same date (dec14th, my package arrived there at 10.55am). I send it on dec 13th to get there exactly on dec 14th (90 days exactly -exp. Mar13)....but as I said before that does not matter it was already after 6am, so should be pick it up on Monday, the woman told me to check out the tracking system later on Monday and should be updated.

Don't worry...I put an info about USCIS PO BOX and USPS as a thread.
They will pick it up on Monday between 5-6am. I called the postal office in charge over there and they told me do not worry, they only pick up packages between that time and once a day. Everything that gets there after 6am, they pick it up the next business day.

I received the same message on the same date (dec14th, my package arrived there at 10.55am). I send it on dec 13th to get there exactly on dec 14th (90 days exactly -exp. Mar13)....but as I said before that does not matter it was already after 6am, so should be pick it up on Monday, the woman told me to check out the tracking system later on Monday and should be updated.

Cherr, many thanks, you are the best as always. I will check on Monday. Afterward, we will keep an eye when the checks will be cashed :) We are back at the waiting time.
Enjoy your weekend,
Rare Gold

Rare,

My package was received at 5.54am today!
Now waiting that they cashed our check...I won't stress, I will wait after Christmas.

Cherr

Rare,

Now waiting that they cashed our check...I won't stress, I will wait after Christmas.

Cherr

....and my package was received at 5.50 am today ! :)

Hopefully around Christmas the check will be cashed!

Rare Gold

Yeah...normally is like a week after they received the package but since next week is Christmas, just enjoy the holiday.

Happy Holidays!

Rare,

Cherr

Hi Cherr- Have a great Christmas and like you said- No Stress!

see you in the N-400 line- yes I know- you can't wait, but at least it will be the final lap :D

Remember to post your Service Center as well...
So looking at princess and meers is taking around 10-15 days to be happily poor. So that means I should expect mine by beginning of January...

Keep posting! wee need to keep I-751 info alive here...this is not over yet.

Cherr

i sent my I-751 package to Texas Service Center..however the check has WAC number scribbled on it. So I am assuming like other my case got transferred to California Service Center??

I heard about those transfers too...as far you don't have to wait long weeks for that receipt that others did or have to, they can transfer it to Alaska if they want. hahhaa.

i sent my I-751 package to Texas Service Center..however the check has WAC number scribbled on it. So I am assuming like other my case got transferred to California Service Center??
I would say, consider it lucky to be transferred to CSC...it is faster than other service centers. My application took less than 4 months to process from the date I mailed my application to the date I got my GC in the mail. Others had it even faster...:)

Good Luck!!